Travellers Rest Direct Download
Travellers Rest is a tavern management game where you can brew your own beer, run a farm, and build relationships. You are an innkeeper, on a journey to transform a run-down tavern into a bustling social space. Based in a cheerful fantasy setting, Travellers Rest is a place to meet people, explore new places and uncover ancient magic. Along your journey you’ll discover new things to brew, farm, cook, and build to create your perfect fantasy tavern. Brew beers, distil spirits, and make wines. Create the perfect crisp lager or the wildest sour. Travellers Rest will allow you to discover and craft a whole array of food, drink, and items. Along this journey you’ll gain experience to level-up and further customise your character. Spend your points in six technology trees relating to nature, building, cooking, brewing, socialising, and magic! Build and manage your own fantasy tavern! Fully customise it with furniture, cosmetics, decorations, and entertainment for your guests. Increase your tavern reputation over time to earn rewards and unlock more options to make your dream tavern.
Plan and manage your tavern to meet customer demands. Prepare for the weekend rush or a big visitor, such as a famous bard or royalty. Create specific food and drink for the current season or the latest craze. the buy price of most crops are the same, but the selling price is very different (when you put more expensive ingredient, the dish costs more). So in fruits, raspberry >> almost everything. It doesn’t make sense that fruit trees take so much longer to grow but is worth less than raspberries and strawberries. the recipes should have more variety, by variety I mean each dish should have its preferred ingredients and secret combos that can be tested and unlocked. I’m making almost every dish with raspberries, strawberries, pork, honey, and pumpkin right now. The other crops at this point is pretty pointless.
Travellers Rest Direct Play:
When I first played this maybe a year ago, I wasn’t impressed. I thought it had potential, but it was really rough. I recently started playing it again after the Halloween update and found myself pleasantly surprised. The graphics update is awesome. The World is beautifully cohesive and pretty. And the day length and game balance between mechanics and grindiness is prefect. It has hit that sweet spot so many games miss. 7Dtd, Stardew Valley, Graveyard Keeper, to name a few. The resources aren’t a slog once you learn the game and anticipate your days. It is very neatly balanced. And additive. I got my husband to replay it last night, he was up till 2am and raved about the changes.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with shader model 4.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Travellers Rest folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.