Trantor The Last Stormtrooper Direct Download
Fight your way to freedom as Trantor … The Last Storm Trooper! You’re commander of an Earth ship sent to an alien planet to retrieve stolen missile plans, As you leave the ship, it blows up taking your entire crew with it! Now, you must complete the mission alone… Race against time in the roughest and toughest test of your storm trooper career! Disarm the microscopic body bomb implanted under your skin! Blast away the murderous creatures using your powerful flame thrower! Search the endless corridors of the alien superstructure and find the computer terminals that hold the key to the stolen missile plans … and your life! Push your reflexes to the limit as never before as you battle impossible odds to reach your final objective … freedom.
The game really looks so beautiful. I’ll never forget the days I first started playing it, my dad walked into my room saw the screen and asked, “You watching cartoons again?”. Gods I love that old fart. But like my ex wife, just because something is beautiful, doesn’t mean it isn’t difficult. I have never had a game that pushed me to my limits like this before. It’s a very difficult game and you will die a lot, but the game is completely fair: If you die, it’s your own fault. Some people say that there’s parts where RNG can destroy you, but in my experience there was always a workaround. Be smart, skilled and most important of all, persistent. Battles are almost like a “dance” in a sense. You have to keep moving on your toes at all times while keeping in rhythm with the bosses attacks. Once you master each “dance” the bosses become much less brutal. And that’s what makes it so satisfying, because not many games can you actually see yourself improving as you play like that.
Trantor The Last Stormtrooper Pre-Installed:
A frustratingly difficult, yet doable, game that will leave you cursing at the screen and coming back for more. It’s obvious that great love and care went into the creation of this game, that no detail, however small, was overlooked and that nobody’s efforts were taken for granted. If you’re an old-school aficionado of animation and/or video games, then you’ll notice little in-game tributes to the greats that came before it. Cuphead is a triumphant example of what the world of indie gaming is capable of. remember I bought this game on a whim because I thought the artwork was vintage and unique. I was surprised when it made me really love video games again. Some of my friends think I’m crazy when I gush about my love for this title. The sounds, music, animation and gameplay are all top notch. The orchestral tracks that were composed blow my mind. It was truly crafted with love and care. Large studios should take some notes from Studio MDHR! The game does take practice to progress but it is so satisfying when you beat a stage or a boss for the first time. There are plenty of upgrades to help you in your journey.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any 100% Open GL capable (Card on Onboard)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: 3D graphics card or onboard graphics compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Trantor The Last Stormtrooper folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.