Tramsim Munich The Tram Simulator Free Download v220.127.116.11 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Discover with TramSim Munich a new city with numerous landmarks as well as the low-floor tram model R2.2.b! Transport your passengers on three detailed tram lines in full length through the centre of the Bavarian capital. Historic buildings, squares and museums have been displayed close to reality and authentic AI traffic as well as dynamic passenger and pedestrian behaviour bring the city to life. Each of the three lines has it’s highlights: the line 23, for example, starts at the Münchner Freiheit and the line 27 is not only in use during the day, but also at night. The type R2.2b tram is a highly detailed reconstruction of the model and convinces with its special driving dynamic and high quality. The vehicle is completely repaintable and can thus appear in other cities’ designs as well. Original announcements and true to the original line alternating operation round up the tram experience.
The type R2.2b is part of the R series, the very first low-floor trams of the MVG. The vehicles of the type R2.2 were, after 15 years of usage, modernized from the ground up and are in operation since 2011, known as series R2.2b. Interior and exterior are in the modernised design, consisting of blue and white-aluminum. New support bars, extended passenger information, and sliding doors are marks of the redesign. Reconstructed with a focus on detail and quality, Munich’s R2.2b is driven through the virtual city. The vehicle is styled in the modern redesign of the MVG and provided with diverse functionality and it’s unqiue behavior of movement. Since this model is used in many cities in Germany, the tram is fully repaintable to be able to style it in any design you want to.
Wether Open World or scheduled service with timetable, the full TramSim experience is waiting for you in Munich! All features you know and love from TramSim Vienna, will as well be found in TramSim Munich. Even more than that! A dynamic weathersystem, handicapped people, e.g. people in wheelchairs, and a lot more new features await you in the beautiful city. The route 23 runs from the Münchner Freiheit, over the Schwabinger Tor, and finally to Schwabing Nord. It is a special route in the city, as it starts in a specially built station-building at the Münchner Freiheit and operates on an independent track body and its own bridge structure. Time of travel for those 7 stops is about 8 minutes and therefore suits itself for short playing sessions, as a complete tour can be finished in 25 minutes. The route 27 runs in the heart of Munich, starting from the Sendlinger Tor over Karlsplatz, Karolinenplatz, Kurfürstenplatz, and Hohenzollernplatz, to the Petuelring. This route is not just operating by day, it is also used by night.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: from 2.6 GHz, 4 cores
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 550, each with 4 GB VRAM or better
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tramsim Munich The Tram Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.