Train World Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Train World Direct Download
Why should you be interested in Train World? Trains! Lots of them and all kinds in a scenic world. Hauling thousands of tons of cargo or carrying passengers at lightning speed across beautiful landscapes. Be it a steam carefully creeping over the wooden bridge, a multi-engine hundred cars long coal hauler, or a high-speed passenger express all are present in Train World. Yes, the maps are huge. There are a lot of beautiful places just waiting to be discovered. Maps are divided into regions. Unlocking the region will let you grow your rail network and unveil more scenic places and more cargo and passengers to transport. Don’t worry about waiting for the train to arrive at the station, up to 8X time speed will let you choose your pace of gameplay. All the goodies of the true economic train simulation strategy are present. Plan your network, build rails and stations, manage lines and trains, and advance toward newer more powerful, faster trains.
My name is Dmytro, I am from Ukraine, and I’ve been a game developer for over 10 years. For the past two years, I’ve been working on Train World. I do enjoy transportation games a lot and always wanted to make one, especially about trains. I hope you like it! Firstly, this game has a very complicated Industry. Not that they are hard to figure out, but I can’t keep them open. I get cargo to where it needs to go, and then, after a bit, I loose all my money, and I have no idea why. My train went from making over 100k to loosing 70 in the span of a 15 min. IF there was a reason for it that was expalined, I’d understand. But i’m not even out of my first area and i’m failing because the industry is just giving up. It makes you think hard about how and why and surprisingly the game hooked me in.
Train World Direct Play:
I like that it has several difficulty levels and variety of maps with regions. I am also impressed how responsive the developer is. I love the challenge and would like to see an even deeper economic simulation, there is definitely a room for development. Also, would like to see more stuff in the tech tree. I normally prefer task or company earnings/value driven railroad games. I would call this a “simulation.” (There are random auto-generated tasks for which you get a cash reward.) However, the economy is active, your trains will run on their own, but they run better if you actively manage them.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2320 or AMD Ryzen 1500X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280 or better (2048MB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Train World folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.