Train Valley 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Train Valley 2 is a train tycoon puzzle game. Take your railroad company from the days of the Industrial Revolution and into the future, meeting the needs of the valley’s cities and industries. Build railroads, upgrade your locomotives, and keep everything on schedule without delays or accidents. A Unique blend of Micromanagement, Tycoon and Puzzle games, putting you in control of your own company – that needs to help its local community thrive. Level Editor – Check out 1500+ levels already generated by players or try to create your own using Steam Workshop. A new look – With unique visuals, based on a low-poly aesthetic, Train Valley 2 is a joy to look at and immerse yourself in. Company Mode is a new mode in Train Valley 2, spanning 50 levels! A huge selection of Trains – 18 models of locomotives to unlock and more than 45 types of train car – it’s up to you to keep things as efficient and cost effective as possible, while the world around you gets more demanding!
So if you’ve ever wanted to solve complex logistics problems, fancied yourself as a bit of a train mogul, or you just love solving puzzles – there is a lot for players both new and old. Even if you’ve never played the original, there’s a lot to do in Train Valley 2! Really good puzzle game. Different mechanics from the first part, different strategies to finish the level, still very addictive to play. You can play leisurely by your own pace or take the challenge and finish all objectives in a given time, which I preferred the most. It can be really frustrating if you lose by few seconds, but also very rewarding if you finish in time. Levels are finely tuned, you don’t have to brainstorm much to get all objectives. As for the DLCs – I liked Passenger Flow in which they combined mechanics from the TV1 and TV2. Again, everything is tuned fine like in the base game. On the other hand, Myths and Rails DLC is super hard compared to previous 70 levels. You need to have very precise tactics in order to get the objectives. I didn’t like that shift in complexity, but maybe someone will.
Train Valley 2 Pre-Installed:
As I’ve said before, Train Valley 2 strives to be one of those micromanagement games where you must maintain concentration throughout. I would say Train Valley 2 fulfills this goal perfectly. Every level is difficult, yet generally not absurdly so. The level of challenge can be infuriating, sure. but I never felt like anything was total BS. The game is entirely fair and I always felt as if it was my skill at issue, rather than anything such as RNG or game design problems. That isn’t to say you won’t lose due to missing some minor detail, but you have complete control at all times over the levels and all minor details are immediately visible to the player. You will constantly have to restart levels if you’re chasing 5 stars, but the levels are short enough that while restarting is a punishment it’s not an absurd punishment like in other games featuring permadeath.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Train Valley 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.