TrackDayR Free Download v188.8.131.52 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The roots of TDR have been intertwined from the very beginning with the most important academic papers regarding motorcycle dynamics (eg. V. Cossalter). We worked really hard to understand the physics regarding motorcycles to be able to replicate it as accurately as possible in this project. This is not pulled out of the air: everything is validated by industrial simulation formulas, such as Magic Formula by Pacjecka, which we used as foundation to create our tire physical model. Our intention was to build a game that could give an experience as faithful to real life as it can be. We are fully committed to creating a game that could offer the maximum realism available, but that could also be enjoyed with a simple Joypad and without frustration. TDR surely isn’t an Arcade game, which means that you will make some mistakes. A late braking, a wobble, an unwanted wheelie, one too much skid will ruin your lap. Thanks to a learning curve within anyone’s’ reach, the more you will race the more you will learn your limits and become a better rider with each lap. We surely want TDR to be the peak of the simulative experience, but also something to have lots of fun with!
Tire dynamics wear Tires have a dynamic wear, that are physically simulated through the patch of contact of the rubber on the asphalt. Through the track conditions and your riding style you can determine the tire performance. High quality tracks an bikes models Our all tracks are reproductions of real circuits, made with the closest fidelity and high visual impact, thanks to the High Definition Render Pipeline. Even our bikes are reproductions of real motorcycles, made taking into account all the real sizes: tires, suspensions, forks, steer, wheelbase, all data are all faithfully reported in the simulation.
In TDR we don’t want to only simulate standard bikes, but we love to explore other growing branches, such as the one of the small wheels. We have been supported by a leading brand in the field such as Ohvale, which makes us feel extremely lucky. The Gp-0 is nowadays used as an official motorcycle to train a lot of professional riders, and we are happy to have it in official capacity in our game toghether with important brands like Polini, who made the fastest track racing scooter and YCF, one of the most important company that produce pitbikes. The small wheels will allow us to move the challenge to kart tracks and therefore open a whole new prospective over motorcycle simulation.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 8192 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 770, Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the TrackDayR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.