Tower Princess Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Once upon a time, in a Far Away Land, an Evil Dragon took prisoner every royal heir he could meet. Lots of worthy suitors of every kingdom tried to face the beast, without success. Now it’s your turn! You’ll have to do your best to beat the dungeon, defeat the dragon, and manage the most perfect date! Every run is a unique adventure A fresh gameplay combination of 3D platforming & roguelite. Choose your knight, invite the princess and take them to the Castle full of procedurally generated dungeons and traps! Choose the weapon that suits your playing style! Take a sharp and mighty sword or a long rifle that allows you to fight from a distance and upgrade it with extra abilities! Cheerful & light-hearted atmosphere Dive into the cheerful atmosphere full of encouragement and support. You don’t have to be a perfect knight to succeed! Let not the charming visual style trick you! The game is inspired by the classic adventure games, 3D platformers and the Dark Souls series and not as casual as it may look at a first glance!
To simplify things Tower Princess is a 3D version of Rogue Legacy but with a twist. Exploring the dungeon with different characters each with their own traits, platforming sections, castle upgrades upon progression but having Princess companions each offering their own skill to add a little bit of extra variety for each run. I do wish movement was a little more fluid plus the lack of a sprint button does slow things down a little. Plus having the Musketeers only able to precisely aim with the auto targeting can be a little frustrating. I can tell you now I will only choose melee classes when they are available. I’m giving it a tentative thumbs up. It’s a decent enough game. It can be a bit of a slog at first as you start with nothing but a basic attack, a dodge roll,
Tower Princess Direct Download:
And your first princess’s (definitely not a kobold in a wig) stun ability. The game opens up more once you start leveling up and purchasing more skills. That said, I haven’t made a lot of progress yet at this time (about 2 hours of actual gameplay). I’m hoping to see more variety in the future as far as weapon types, enemies, and environments, but only time will tell. I will update my review later if I decide the game can’t hold my interest. Explore dungeons and find princesses and princes. You could take allways 1 prince(ss) with you when entering the dungeon. Each prince(ss) have their own special power to help you. Powers like healing or enemy attacks. In the dungeon are special items to find like bombs, traps, special weapons. There is the choice in a knight and a musketeer. But I found the aiming with the musketeer a bit ‘difficult’. So for now I prefer the knight to play.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ / 8.1 / 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel i3 Processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI 7770, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tower Princess folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.