Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Free Download v1.0.7 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator is a ragdoll physics battle simulator. The game encompasses two main modes: Campaign and Sandbox. In the former, the player is given a limited amount of in-game money to build an army in order to defeat an enemy force. In the latter, there is no monetary limit and the player builds both armies. The two opposing armies can be placed on either opposite sides of the map, or one can surround the other. As soon as the player clicks “Start”, the battle begins and the two armies rush forward to attack each other; after either army is defeated, the battle freezes and the player is told who the victor is. While an army usually wins by defeating all units of the enemy faction, a May 2020 update added new winning conditions, such as surviving for a given amount of time, or killing a specific enemy unit. During ongoing battles, the player can move the camera around the map to get a better view of the fight, and can slow down or freeze time themselves. With the addition of a May 2019 update, the player is also able to “possess” units—controlling them manually from a third- or first-person perspective.
Units in the game are split into 12 factions, mostly themed around different cultures and eras of human history. Unlike the others, the Legacy and Secret factions consist of units hidden on various maps that need to be found by the player in order to be unlocked. They are also unique in that they don’t center on a single theme, although the latter mostly consists of units that correspond to one of the other factions in the game. Each unit has a different price, depending on various factors; some units are cheap and are best used in large groups, while others can take on an entire army by themselves and are priced accordingly. Units can also have special abilities in addition to their regular attacks, such as flight and deflecting projectiles. The maps in the game are centered around the same themes as the factions and differ in size and geography. There are a total of 17 maps, with 22 additional Simulation maps, which are simple and untextured, but feature unique geography and can be used to create different battle scenarios.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Totally Accurate Battle Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.