About The Game
Complete your Total War collection with this Definitive Edition of Total War: NAPOLEON, which includes all DLC and feature updates since the game’s release: Take on the Peninsular Campaign, based on the intense conflict that raged over the Spanish Peninsula between 1811 and 1814. Choose one of the three nations at war – France, Great Britain or Spain – and lead your campaign across an independent map featuring 32 new controllable regions. Turn the tide of war with the Coalition Battle Pack, which introduces the Battle of Friedland, the pivotal moment when Napoleon crushed Russia’s attempt to contain him.
Build an unstoppable force with Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars and the Imperial Eagle Pack, which together add over 20 legendary and elite new units. Total War: NAPOLEON Definitive Edition offers hundreds and hundreds of hours of absorbing gameplay and every bit of content made for the game. See below for full details. From the early Italian campaign to the battle of Waterloo, Total War: NAPOLEON covers two decades of relentless battles, a backdrop of a world in flames against which the story of an extraordinary military career unfolds.
Whether you play as the legendary general or against him, the outcome of war can never be guaranteed. The course of history relies on your ability to lead your troops through the most intense battles as never seen before in a Total War game. The Peninsular Campaign is an independent campaign based on the conflict in the Spanish Peninsula between 1811 and 1814. It was during this era that the Spanish resistance gave their style of fighting its name: Guerrilla, or the “little war”.
Play the campaign from three different perspectives, each with a unique feel: The French fight to keep resistance at bay while converting regions to their political alignment. The British are very limited for regions at the start but receive enough income from Northern Europe and North America that they can afford to liberate regions back to the Spanish in return for Guerrilla aid. The Spanish also have a limited starting position but have permanent access to Guerrillas for effective battlefield use against the French. Choose one of the three nations involved – France, Great Britain or Spain – and experience one of the most intense conflicts of the Napoleonic era.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows Vista®/XP®/Windows® 7
- Processor: 2.3 GHz CPU with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista®/Windows® 7)
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c shader model 2b compatible GPU
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 21 GB free space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Total War Napoleon folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.