Torn Away Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Torn Away Direct Download
Torn Away is an interactive adventure about a girl torn away from home. Asya is ten years old. She wants to sail paper ships down the stream, play in the backyard with her friends all day and hurry home in the evening when Mom calls for dinner. But Europe is engulfed in flames of World War II and millions of Soviet people are taken away for forced labor in Germany. Asya and her mother are among them. After several unbearable months in a labor camp, Asya manages to escape. Her only destination — home. Cross all of Germany and Poland to get to the homeland and help Asya reunite with her family. Remember, life was peaceful once, and brighter days still await you in the future. See the world through the eyes of a girl who was forced to grow up painfully quick. Hide from soldiers and overcome obstacles in the harshest of weathers. Put yourself in Asya’s shoes and face the danger. Will you be able to keep hope alive and return to your homeland? Touching story inspired by the diaries of Soviet children about the hardships of wartime, told through the perspective of a little girl.
An unfairly forgotten theme of the fate of “Ostarbeiters” — people, who were forcibly deported from Eastern Europe to work in Nazi labor camps; Visual language assembled from elements of socialist realism and modern French animation; 3D levels stylized as 2D art; Original soundtrack inspired by the music of Hayao Miyazaki’s movies, French New Wave cinema and experimental electronic music. Torn Away follows Asya, a ten-year-old who endures many traumas of war. From the bombardment of her city to scavenging for food in the woods, the 2D adventure runs the gamut of what many children lived through in the 1940s. In a way, the story is both excessive and too restrained: as this is aimed at a younger audience, elements like life in a labour camp or fighting in the trenches feel lightly sugarcoated, hinting at some of the violence but never explicitly tackling it (again, likely to avoid traumatizing younger players).
Torn Away Direct Play:
At the same time, the narrative throws so many different disgraces on little Asya that it borders on ridiculous. If the goal was to use this character as a symbol of pure innocence becoming corrupted, the storytelling could have worked better if certain sections (like an extended sequence in the woods, running away from wolves and seeking shelter) were cut and others (mainly the labour camp) were extended. The quality of voice acting for both Polish and German characters is impressive, as is the melodic and piano-heavy soundtrack. What makes the game feel truly special is its art style: while the levels are in 3D, everything is stylized as 2D art, making certain snapshots look straight out of a children’s book.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows7 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 2660) or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ (2 2600) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Torn Away folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.