Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction Free Download v1.04 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
An investigation into his daughter’s death unwittingly leads former agent Sam Fisher to discover he’s been betrayed by his prior agency, the Third Echelon. Now a renegade, Fisher finds himself in a race against time to thwart a deadly terrorist plot that threatens millions. Uniting revolutionary gameplay enhancements with a high-octane, no-holds-barred storyline, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction arms you to the teeth with all the high-tech weaponry and lethal skills of an elite operative and invites you to enter a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules. NEW LEVEL OF ACTION FOR SPLINTER CELL A full arsenal of cutting-edge innovations allows you to outflank foes with the Last Known Position™ system, tag and eliminate enemies using the Mark and Execute™ feature, and much more. BLOCKBUSTER EXPERIENCE A unique storytelling style keeps you on the edge of your seat as you navigate the explosive world of a renegade agent where trust is impossible and justice requires you to go above the law. JAW DROPPING VISUALS A revolutionary new graphic direction delivers an utterly seamless gameplay experience that’ll keep you totally engrossed in the story of Sam Fisher.
EXPLOSIVE ONLINE PLAY Brand-new addictive multiplayer modes amp up the dramatic intensity like never before.
plinter Cell: Conviction introduces a number of new gameplay features to the Splinter Cell series, one of which is the “Mark & Execute” feature, which allows the player to mark specific targets, such as enemies or objects, and shoot them in rapid succession without manually targeting each one. The player can choose to prioritize these targets, so that, for example, he can distract one guard by shooting out a light in his vicinity and then take out another guard. Another new feature is the “Last Known Position”, which occurs when the player breaks the line of sight of an alerted guard. This creates a visual silhouette where the guard thinks Sam is, allowing the player to flank his enemies. Other new features include the ability to interrogate characters in real-time,
and use objects in the surrounding environment against them. Mission objectives and key plot points are projected onto walls within the in-game world, in order to keep the player immersed in the gameplay. Several other features, such as blending into crowds, improvising gadgets, and interaction with the environment, were announced, and according to creative director Maxime Béland would have given the game “a lot of Bourne Identity influence,” but were scrapped after the development team decided that going in this direction would be taking too much of a risk
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.