To The Moon Free Download v17763.475 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning… but only in their patients’ heads. Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t. This particular story follows their attempt to fulfill the dream of an elderly man, Johnny. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny’s past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is. The story follows two doctors Eva and Neil and their job to help a dying man by the name of Johnny achieve his final wish: to go to the moon. The characters in this game are really fleshed out and well developed.
The way the two main characters bounce off each other is really impressive and the development of Johnny is quite emotional and natural. The story itself is really well thought out with there being all kinds of hardships that both the doctors and Johnny face through the runtime and its quite interesting seeing the story unfold and is amazing how this sole factor could manage the carry the whole game by itself due to how good the story is told. The Settings are decent. While i like there being different locations such as the carnival, library and the main house area, it can get stale with the sprites that are worked into the game but for the most part the settings are that different and unique from one another that the all hold each of their own story within them.
given that its from 2011, its alright. One issue i had with the game is that there aren’t any settings to change such as volume and resolution which was a bit of a let down. The design of the sprites of the characters are okay in the sense that they differentiate characters from one another, but from a design perspective, they are pretty generic. Even some of the options that are presented to the player in the form of a menu can be a bit laggy and be a bit annoying, but at least this barely happens throughout the runtime. The drawing that are also in this game can be a hit or miss. Sound and Audio are just amazing with the soundtrack being laced with these orchestral pieces that aren’t overpowering but add enough to the moment or sections of the game that it just compliments it. The audio as well are pretty good from the simple interactions that the player can perform to the simple weather sounds adds more to the experience
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 High Color +
- Hard Drive: 100 MB HD space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the To The Moon folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.