To The Core Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
To The Core Direct Download
To The Core is an incremental game about drilling and using the resources from the planets in the solar system, buy upgrades to drill even further and deeper than before! A solar system awaits you, plenty of planets to choose from to find and drill their resources, however be careful to not waste any fuel if you wish to drill more of that resource. Travel the expansive solar system to find planets with varying resources, each planet is stronger than the last so you’ll need to gather upgrades. Travel to the planets and gather as many resources as you can before fuel runs out, you can use these resources to increase your drills durability, fuel, damage and add quirky upgrades. The items you collect in the game have an automatic mastery system where the more you mine a resource the more buffs that resource will have, so if you mine 100 iron it will give you 5% more drop rate. make sure to change prestige level in solar system view, you get more resources mining on higher prestige planets.
When at max grenade regeneration, autoclick at around every 80 milliseconds for infinite grenades. You need to set grenades at left-click to do that, unless you have a better autoclicker than me that can be set to space bar. It is clearly impossible to use the space bar to fire off all your grenades if manually using the spacebar. You quickly stop understanding what’s going on and all you have to do is just click on upgrade buttons. You don’t know how strong you are, and it’s frustrating. Trying to find a planet with the resources you need or checking how many you have is also unnecessarily tedious. To The Core is a casual simulation game where you control a little floating drill and you have to mine resources in order to upgrade your drill so you can mine those resources faster and more efficiently, and ultimately reach the core.
To The Core Free Steam Pre-Installed:
After reaching the core of a planet, the planet gets 3 times the health but also drops 3 times the resources. You can unlock many different aspects in order to speed up your progression, such as grenades, drones and orbital cannons. To The Core is a fantastic little indie game that I really did enjoy. The game could definitely use some polish and optimisation, but outside of that, this game is perfect for what it is. Highly recommended. Shiny blocks aren’t a good upgrade path, as far as I can see. Get farming to passively farm resources. Prestige a lot to get cores to farm faster. Orbital lasers rule.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support (Intel Core i5 or better)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX10, DX11, and DX12-capable GPUs (NVidia or AMD)
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the To The Core folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.