Tiny Man’s Revenge Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Tiny Man’s Revenge Direct Download
Billionaire Tim Martin, known by many as “Tiny Man”, had an unfortunate encounter with a blue-collar worker who turned out to be a notorious villain. As a result, Tim not only lost his soup but also his height, leaving him vulnerable and exposed. It was a humbling experience for the once-arrogant businessman, and he couldn’t help but wonder what other surprises life had in store for him if had had his soup. Despite his setback, Tim vowed to bounce back stronger and wiser, determined to reclaim his throne in the world of his delicious treat. Tim Martin shrugs off his loss of height but cries over his lost soup. He embarks on an epic adventure into an innocent, yet sinister man’s house, using his skills in Glide, Climb, and Dodge to steal everything he can. With his haul, he hopes to afford his beloved soup once again. Tiny Man’s Revenge is an action-packed game where you play as a tiny person with the goal of stealing everything in a house. Realistic movements make the gameplay immersive, and multiple endings depend on your decisions throughout.
The game provides a thrilling experience with its action-oriented gameplay and gives you the freedom to play as you want. I will say that 100% completing the game wasn’t that difficult. I’d consider it moderate just due to the amount of collectibles you need to get. Most of them are pretty straight forward, but at least 15% of the thousands of collectibles take a little brain power to get. Also some of the puzzles were surprisingly difficult. I really enjoyed the game. This was the first time Sonic went completely Open-World and they did it well. There wasn’t really any empty space as there was always a collectible to gather somewhere. Who would have thought that an open-world souls-like Sonic game would work. Also has some of the best music in any Sonic Game! Love the subtle EDM/Metal transition. Easily one of my favorite Sonic the Hedgehog games.
Tiny Man’s Revenge Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Boss fights are also never like before, in a good way, and mini bosses too are incredibly fun to fight. Game is very long if you wish to explore your island completely and upgrade your abilities as much as you can before moving on to the next one. It took me around 40 hours to beat the game by fully exploring islands during main story in hard mode, and I recommend you to do the same because I never got bored or felt the urge to move on to the next island. Exploring is very much fun. Though that game was awesome it had it’s many problems as well, and never fully lived up to what little kid me imagined it would be. This game IS what I imagined and more! It’s just a bummer I had to wait this many years to finally get to play it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit) or Newer (64 bit) Windows OS
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, AMD Radeon R9 270X, or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tiny Man’s Revenge folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.