Tiny Football Direct Download
Tiny Football is a throwback to classic top-down football games of the 80’s and 90’s. The simple, one button kick control is still able to provide a rich football experience with accurate passing, shooting, tackles, crosses, throw ins, overhead kicks, free kicks and more. Compete with 64 national and club teams with home and away kits, full squads, custom cups, and league + knockout style tournaments. Gameplay is king Rich gameplay is achieved by sharing user control with AI assistance to produce realistic passing and shooting based on the skill of individual squad members. This margin of error, even at an elite level, will mean not every pass and shot pays off. There is always that element of luck, skill and opportunity being on your side when a goal comes together. Strategy on the pitch Each squad member has their own skill levels and player positions can be pre-allocated before a match and substituted when match fitness drops, or injuries occur. Sent off players and player suspensions will challenge gamers to shuffle team selection adding a light managerial feel to matches.
The drama on the field also includes, crunching tackles, goal celebrations, player protests, extra time, and penalties along with replays of some of the more dramatic events. Choose how you want to play Play Quick matches, penalty shootouts, Tournaments or stick it out for a full season.All modes of play come with the opportunity to play with friends. Your opinion matters Give us feedback on your experience and help us shape the game so you and your friends will choose this as your go-to football game for a quick pick-up session. playing people online, it would be very helpful to have an online mode. Perhaps you can have a public invitation to play against anyone, all that needs to happen is for someone to accept.
Tiny Football Pre-Installed:
This is a Early Access game! It is fun imho but needs some feedback. I think it is a little bit ruff around the edges but everything is insinde (they even rip off their shirts an get a yellow card). It would be nice to see the players clearer and maybe a tutorial or some kind of explenation how the game reacts in certain situations. its basically the same as the last one but with some slight tweaks to the match engine. Not sure their mentions of changing the metas have had any effect (gegenpress still GOATed) but some small tweaks make it slightly better. If you didnt buy last year this is worth the pick up, if you did I wouldn’t rush unless you simply can’t live without the champions league presentation and fans putting demands on you.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics card with support for OpenGL 3.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tiny Football folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.