Time On Frog Island Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
A terrible storm ravages the seas around you, casting your mighty vessel into the perilous rocks of a nearby island. You awake to find your ship in pieces, shipwrecked on a strange island filled with… frogs? A spaghetti network of trades will take you all over this strange island as you seek out materials to fix your boat. You will meet a cast of friendly characters, solve head scratching puzzles, find hidden treasures, and much more as you explore the world of Time on Frog Island. Make your own path in this island sandbox, you never know what will be around the next corner! Get to know the froggy locals and help out where you can. Discover new items by fishing and farming, and concoct simple brews that will change how you traverse the island. Learn from the frogs and put your new skills to the test around the island.
I’m getting mixed feeling about this games, i love the puzzle, love the cute artstyle, love the cozy bgm & huge world you can explore but there lot thing i feel lacking too, like a quest feel really unrewarded, the world feel empty, lack of detail about quest (like there’s no quest/request item list, so we can’t manage to do list). in first or two hours this game maybe it’s still feel fun but after that’s you may feel started boring, i hope the dev. add more features, like add dialogue currently, i will say up front: it’s quite obtuse, it doesn’t explain itself very well, and it’s pretty much all up to you to determine what to do and how to do it (beyond the most basic objectives). npcs will point you in the right direction, but the game will never really tell you explicitly what to do, I mean. if thats your kinda game and it fits your vibe, go for it!
also i will say that I expected the island to be quite small but it keeps opening up more and more in ways that keep impressing me. i’m excited for what the rest of the game has in store. my one complaint is that platforming can be a bit jank at times will no dropshadow in a 3D space, but due to having actual casted shadows, i kinda get it. but in certain lighting conditions it can be hard to tell where you are landing. A very cozy game with fantastic visuals and sound design. Started off very lost but was slowly able to recognize the landmarks around me that gave a nice sense of accomplishment. You are presented with a clear end goal that can be reached in an evening but once you start doing the side objectives you start to see how full of activities the island is. Had a great experience so far and am excited to get the rest of the achievements.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Time On Frog Island folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.