Time Keeper Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Play as Tic Toc, a small windup robot who is tasked with repairing the Cosmic Clock. Avoid hazards, flip switches, activate devices and solve mechanical puzzles. It’s all in a days work for an apprentice Time Keeper, are you up to the challenge? Use your game controller (or keyboard) to find lost parts, locate keys to locked switches and explore your way through ever challenging environments. Did we mention the Temporal Crystals or the Time Scepter? Well you’re going to need those, but you’ll have to conquer the Dark Zones first. Hey if it were easy, everyone would do it. Utilize helpful mechanical devices in your quest to restore the Master Mechanisms of the Cosmic Clock. Discover their abilities and use them to progress and achieve your goals.
First, the single best thing about this game, which drew me and so many others to it, is the presentation. For an indie strategy game the maps, unit models and user interface are simply gorgeous. I firmly believe these maps of Europe are some of the best designed in the genre and I personally prefer the look and art-style of them in comparison to much “bigger” games such as Civilisation. The models are great too – very simple but with a great attention to detail. You won’t get a tour of all the bits and bobs of a nation’s armoured forces like you would in Panzer Corps 2 but the small details that add so much are there: unique models for the different Commonwealth nations forces, differences in models between normal German infantry and Volksgrenadiers, and the Buffalo Division to name a few of my favourites – there’s even a unique model used for the 2nd New Zealand Division before it evolved into a combined arms division,
Time Keeper Pre-Installed:
Even though said model is only used in a single scenario. The UI is presented near perfectly; from HQs orders to the objective sheet, almost everything is clear and concise – and should you be confused about anything, you can hover the mouse over pretty much any keyword and receive a helpful tooltip. The unit graphics and maps are very nice-looking, and the scenarios are mostly good. If needed, the scenarios can often be extended for a couple of turns if played properly. It’s not really a “puzzle game” any more than any other type of game. A good game requires a bit of thinking to win…and there is usually more than one way to win most of these scenarios. The AI is excellent and can surprise by finding devious ways to cut off supply.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 2 GHZ
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel (R) HD Graphics or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Time Keeper folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.