Timberborn Direct Download
Mankind turned Earth into a dry wasteland and perished, but some species adapted and evolved. Pick one of the beaver factions and see how long your colony can last. Control one of two beaver factions: the nature-friendly Folktails or the industrious Iron Teeth. Each faction has a unique style, buildings, and gameplay traits. Choose what fits your playstyle!Prepare your settlement for recurring droughts. Stockpile on food and keep fields and forests alive even after rivers dry up.
Rely on both natural water sources and artificial irrigation to keep the land arable. Beavers of the future have millennia of experience in water engineering. Put up dams and floodgates, dig canals with explosives, and redirect rivers to bring life back to the wasteland. Just be careful with that dynamite. Turn timber into sophisticated machinery – from water wheels and sawmills to engines and mechanized pumps. Wood is the core resource in Timberborn, but the most advanced structures require metal. To find it, send your scavengers to the ruins of the old world.
Supercharge your colony with mechanized beavers! Power them up, maintain them, and you’ll get extra efficient workers for almost any job. They will literally move mountains for you thanks to their unique ability to put up land blocks. Create a thriving beaver settlement using a vertical architecture system. Space is limited, so stack lodges and workshops on top of each other, construct platforms and bridges, and set up a power grid for your growing population. Build a multi-district city with efficient production chains and nighttime activities. Follow the lives of individually simulated inhabitants throughout their day and celebrate when the next generation is born! An evolved beaver’s lifestyle is not just “work, sleep and chomp on wood”.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2-core 1.7 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon RX 460 or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Timberborn folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.