Thunder Tier One Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Thunder Tier One , is a realistic top-down shooter where you join an elite special operations team tasked with stopping a dangerous terrorist organization wreaking havoc across the fictional Eastern European country of Salobia. Set in the 90’s, sometime after the fall of the USSR, Thunder Tier One is a realistic top-down shooter where you join an elite special operations team tasked with stopping a terrorist organization. In 4-player co-op or solo with AI teammates, players must carefully select their gear and utilize all their tactical skills to complete each operation successfully. A paramilitary-turned terrorist organization known as SBR have carried out a series of attacks on civilian targets in the Eastern European nation of Salobia. Thunder has been deployed to locate SBR leader Marko Antonov and put an end to his campaign of terror. Designed to be played in 4-player co-op, the 9-mission campaign takes you through various scenarios where teamwork and communication is key to completing each operation successfully.
How much you manage them is completely up to you. You decide exactly what you take into each mission, and can choose from a wide variety of weapons and attachments, ammo type (and amount), armor, grenades and tools – you can even choose which camouflage pattern to have on your clothing. The same goes for your AI teammates, you have full control over what they use and carry. The gear you select will depend on your strategy for the mission. Coordinate with your teammates and go fully suppressed with IR lasers and NVGs for a stealth approach, or go in guns blazing with the heaviest armor and a backpack filled to the brim with extra ammo and frags. Just make sure you have the right tools to get the job done. Thunder Tier One isn’t your typical top-down shooter and it’s not as simple as staying behind cover and clicking on heads.
Team AI leaves a lot to be desired, randomly sprinting and giving away your position, moving in front of you so they are out in the open and getting caught. Sometimes they just won’t shoot at people either. All around solid game if a bit on the arcade side… if you’re into that, buy it. I feel as if you’re forced into going loud the majority of the time cause the team AI is so unpredictable it’s just a complete coin toss if you can do it covertly. I’m sure multiplayer is a more enjoyable, functional experience. I haven’t tried as I’m not interested in playing with other people. If you’re wanting a more tactical experience with breach and clearing, reliable smart team AI, etc wait for the game to introduce those mechanics if the devs intend on adding them, or don’t buy it. This isn’t really comparable to rainbow six 3, swat
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3.3 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Thunder Tier One folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.