Thronefall Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Thronefall Direct Download
Saddle the horses! See your kingdom come to life, fight gripping battles to defend it and still be done in time for lunch. With Thronefall we tried to strip a classic strategy game from all unnecessary complexity, combining it with some healthy hack and slay. Build up your base during the day, defend it til your last breath at night. Will you be able to strike the right balance between economy and defence? Do you need more archers, thicker walls or an additional mill? Will you keep the enemies at bay with your longbow or charge your horse right into them? It’s going to be a tough night, but nothing beats seeing the sun rise above your little kingdom to live another day. Thronefall is a solid take on the formula built up by the Kingdom series (if you haven’t played those, definitely check them out as well) – though this game leans a bit more into the city building and tower defense proper aspects of it, making it a bit more engaging for me.
It is a nice and fun little game, with a unique bland of rts + action. The devs seem bussy with makeing improvements to the game and i am personally looking forward to seeing with what they come up with. I’ve seen some nice QOL improvements since the demo was out. Very charming Kingdom Rush type game. Gameplay is fun, visuals are great. Very solid game well-worth the small price. Absolutely purchase this if you at all like tower defense games. Be aware that this is early access so there are only 4 levels to play (though replayability seems high — I’ve already replayed a couple maps and enjoyed the replay There isn’t really anything I can bad about this game so far tbh, there has been two small bugs I found but thats it, everything else is very very positive for this game.
Amazing its a Early Access game to because the base gameplay and art design here is already fantastic and done imo, just add more levels and items and I will be playing this game for years. Lastly, the price of this game, $8 Canadian? Crazy good deal, for my enjoyment of the game I would have paid $15 or $20 for it. I honestly hope that after this game hits 1.0 that we maybe get an expansion or DLC for more content. The gameplay is just so dang fun, I hope the devs realize they have a real winner on there hands here with the gameplay being so good and so fun already.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-9600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Thronefall folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.