THOSE GAMES Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
THOSE GAMES Direct Download
Those Games” is a collection of minigames that you wanted to play to your heart’s content, but couldn’t, so we developed this game with cute and comical stickman characters for you to fully, thoroughly, and enjoyably play as many times as you want! Clear a variety of minigame stages and missions in “Minigames”! Clear all minigame stages to unlock each respective “Rank-Up Challenge” where you can post your clear time and scores to challenge players from around the world in monthly rankings! Use the Coins that you gain from playing the game to test your luck with Gotcha! Get Plates and Titles so that you can create your very own name plate! Combine Plates and Titles for 8,910,000 different combinations! Make your name plate cool or just plain funny: it’s your choice! I wanna applaud the devs for creating a no frills game that we all see but we never actually play. It just needed a couple individuals to make a mirage into a reality.
However, this game is pricey for the content included. I paid full price to support the devs and I’m hoping there will be more levels at a later time. Some of the stages are even legitimately kind of challenging, too, which is a great bonus. brilliant strat, monkeycraft—now all you have to do is keep absorbing all the other ones like the one with the ball breaking through plates, the knife/sword cutting through objects, the gates that give you a crowd of stick dudes… The game is fun and definitely fills that itch, but the controls are finicky and there’s a time limit, so sometimes you lose out on the 3 stars because the game refused to cooperate as opposed to messing up the puzzle.
THOSE GAMES Direct Play:
The deck building, world building and folklore are the games strongest features and if you’re even remotely interested in the topic, you will really enjoy your experience. I could not have cared less but still found myself reading all the notes, and pieces of folklore dropped in here and there. The gameplay is clever – having played Slay the Spire, Dicey Dungeons, etc it has a good sense of balance and interesting card interactions and loops. There are very few fights that feel completely one-sided, and boss battles are (so far) all uniquely challenging. I really loved the mix of 2D and 3D, there’s a good balance between puzzles, mini-game, point-and-click, card battles sessions throughout the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 ｜ AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 2GB ｜ AMD Radeon HD 7790, 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the THOSE GAMES folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.