This Bed We Made Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
This Bed We Made Direct Download
This Bed We Made is a third-person narrative mystery game offering a 4 to 6 hour gameplay experience that allows you to indulge your curiosity about the hidden lives of others. Take on the role of Sophie, a nosy chambermaid in the 1950s, and discover the sinister mystery that binds the hotel guests through the strange objects they bring on their travels. NEO-NOIR INVESTIGATION: Discover a dark, mysterious and intriguing story with a touch of glamour and murder as you explore three atmospheric floors of the Clarington Hotel; GUILTY PLEASURE: Explore your (in)discreet fascination with other peoples’ lives while you inspect their belongings in 360° and solve puzzles; CONFIDENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS: Form intimate bonds with hotel employees and guests, including your choice of ally between street-smart Beth and book-smart Andrew. LIFELIKE CONSEQUENCES: Every action taken, and every door opened, can have an impact on how the story unfolds… including how you tidy up the rooms!
rummaging through other people’s things while choosing whether or not to throw them away! However, as a big fan of riddles and puzzles, I would have liked to have seen more content and variety in this area. I found the game too easy, although I did have to think for several dozen minutes. The dialogues are funny, yet sincere, topped with great voice acting. I manage to get through the first puzzle with just enough challenge. I’ll continue playing for sure, cause it’s really a fun and intriguing game. This Bed We Made is a standout game with a captivating mysterious storyline filled with unexpected twists. The voice acting is exceptional, breathing life into the characters. The atmosphere, set in 1950s Montreal, is rich and nostalgic. The unique setting adds an extra layer of charm, making it a must-play for those seeking a fresh and immersive gaming experience.
This Bed We Made Direct Play:
This Bed We Made” certainly evokes memories of “Life is Strange,” but I believe this title offers even more branching story paths and endings. I was completely immersed throughout, and despite some evident technical limitations, the game manages to convey a sincere elegance and beauty. the puzzles were fun and the game was very well made. The only issue i came across was after finishing the game i checked out the achievements and some of them didn’t register, i opened the safe in room 509 but i didn’t get the achievement, there were also a couple of others that it didn’t give me such as wiping the lipstick off of Lindas door.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: Core i3 7300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 760 GTX
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the This Bed We Made folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.