Think of the Children Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Little Bobby’s dead, the BBQ is on fire, Jen’s eating poisonous berries and the birthday cake still needs icing. It’s just another wonderful day out with the kids in Think of the Children, a frantic parenting simulator for up to four players. Hauled before the court for bad parenting and endangering the lives of your children, the Prosecutors present a series of events as evidence that will either condemn or exonerate you: a birthday party at the park, a day at the zoo, a camping trip, an unexpected visit to the Australian Outback and more. Each of these locations proves to be far more dangerous than they sound, and even the tamest of environments are filled with deadly hazards. Run solo, or team up with other parents to play through each trip in flashback to prove your parenting skills-and your innocence-to the judge, and avoid going to jail. Multi-tasking mayhem There’s never a dull moment when you’ve got the BBQ to tend, picnic tables to set, some of the kids are playing with a rabid dog, and two of them just ran out onto the road. Parenting is hard To get a good parenting grade and avoid jail time you’ll need to get all your tasks done, keep the kids happy, and–ideally–alive!
Nowhere is safe The local park, the beach, the supermarket, the zoo. Great places for a day out with the kids. That is, aside from the poisonous berries, ravenous seagulls, towering grocery shelves and electrified pens. All kinds of families welcome Single parent? Two mums? A mum, two dads and a horse in a long distance relationship? It’s all good. Parent solo or co-operatively with up to four players. Some days you just want to play a game with your friends. Sit down and play something on a couch and pass the controller around. To me, think of the children is one of those games.
Think of the Children Pre-Installed:
It’s good solid fun, You get to growl at and hammer-throw children. All the while micromanaging a day out, don’t burn the snags, slop sunscreen on uncle over there. And most importantly don’t let the kids die. The music is perfect. It just fits so we into the style of the game for me. It’s bright, cheerful and energetic. The sound adds so much to the overall game feel, and personally it’s fantastic. Think of the Children is just so satisfyingly fun and chaotic. Definitely a recommended game from me.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Think of the Children folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.