Thems Fightin Herds Free Download v3.1.2 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is a 2D fighting game featuring a cast of adorable animals designed by acclaimed cartoon producer Lauren Faust. Beneath the cute and cuddly surface, a serious fighter awaits! Streamlined Combat – 4-button fighting mechanics, magic system, enhanced super attack, and juggle decay to prevent infinite combos. Story Mode – An episodic adventure filled with exploration, combat challenges, minigames, and boss fights! Local Versus and Online Crossplay Matchmaking – Fight opponents offline or battle across the globe with GGPO’s powerful rollback netcode. Tutorial and Training Modes – Learn the ropes with combo trials and guided tutorials, practice combos in the data-rich training room, and view replays from your matches! Pixel Lobby – Unlock accessories, customize your avatar, and explore a top-down visual lobby with other players online. Dynamic Music System – Rockin’ battle music adapts to the characters to make every match feel like a clash of champions.
This has honestly become one of my favorite games of all time. This is probably the most beginner friendly fighting game I’ve played, but it has a lot more depth than one might think. The music is amazing and dynamic, which means that it changes slightly depending on what’s going on in the game. I always love to see that in games, you don’t see that nearly enough. All of the characters are unique and lovable. The art style and animation is beautiful too, which is to be expected since it’s done by the famous Lauren Faust. One of my favorite aspects of the game is the story mode.
Them’s Fightin’ Herds Pre-Installed:
For someone like me who doesn’t have many people to play with around my skill level, the story mode of this game provides a surprisingly very solid adventure with lots of exclusive content. It gets very challenging, but it never feels unfair and I always feel motivated to get back up and try again. It’s by far my favorite story mode out of every fighting game I’ve ever played, and only the first chapter of it is finished as of the time of writing this! I’m super excited to see where it goes. The developers have been hard at work making continuous updates to this game; today the game has just been ported to consoles, and crossplay and achievements have been introduced, so it’s the perfect time to jump in. I really cannot recommend this game enough.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual-core CPU (2 GHz or greater speed)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Core i3 550 Integrated graphics chipset or equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Them’s Fightin’ Herds folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.