About The Game
Never before have you experienced a hunting game like theHunter: Call of the Wild. Plunge into an atmospheric open world, teeming with life: from the majestic true-to-life animals to the rustling of leaves above you as you stalk your prey. You can decide to hunt on your own or join up and hunt together with friends. Just remember, you are not just a visitor in this world,
you are a living and breathing part of it. As you finally spot the majestic crown of your first red deer through the brush, the feeling is indescribable. theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options. It is up to you whether you decide to collaborate or compete, as there are several in-game challenges and frequent hunting events that you can all pursue. Additionally, if you want to visit and hunt in one of the paid DLC reserves, you can simply join the game of someone who owns it and get to hunting
Each reserve is meticulously crafted to be as convincing as possible, letting you step into different regions of the world and traverse its rich biomes. Soon you will learn which animals prefer to travel through which terrains, analysing their authentic behaviors, traits and movement patterns to better pursue them. Then it’s up to you to make an assessment of the value of your target, from the size and symmetry of the antlers of a red deer to the weight and unique plumage of a canada goose, to determine if the animal is worth taking the shot for.
Create your own Hunting experience. With a wide range of options, stretching from rifles to bows, each with different types of ammunition and suited for differently sized animals, it’s up to you to find your favourites and regularly practice your aim as you account for wind and bullet drop alike. Additionally, you have various callers and scents to allow you to lure your target towards you, setting up the perfect spot to finally line up the shot.theHunter: Call of the Wild continues to evolve, with regularly released free and paid content to help enrich the overall experience. From new reserves and different weapon and equipment packs to a more realistic generation of antlers and horns (TruRACs), the team is constantly striving to add more to the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit OS – Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3-4170
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 / ATI HD7870 – 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the theHunter Call of the Wild folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.