About The Game
The second installment in the RPG saga about professional monster slayer Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings spins a mature, thought-provoking tale to produce one of the most elaborate and unique role-playing games ever released on PC. A time of untold chaos has come. Mighty forces clash behind the scenes in a struggle for power and influence. The Northern Kingdoms mobilize for war. But armies on the march are not enough to stop a bloody conspiracy.. Fight using a combat system that uniquely fuses dynamic action with well-developed RPG mechanics. Use an array of unique
witcher weapons, featuring both melee and ranged options. Prepare for battle using a wide array of tactical options: craft potions, set traps and baits, cast magic and sneak up on your foes. Discover a deep, rich game world where ominous events shape the lives of entire populations while bloodthirsty monsters rage about. Explore numerous, varied locations: from vibrant trading posts, to bustling mining towns, to mighty castles and fortresses; and discover the stories they have to tell and dark secrets they hide.
Additional hours of gameplay: New adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters. New game introduction and cinematics: All new animations and cutscenes, including a new pre-rendered cinematic intro directed by BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Bagiński.
All DLCs and improvements introduced in the 2.0 version of the game, including Arena Mode — an arcade mode that allows players to fight against endless waves of enemies and test their combat skills. A new, extensive tutorial system, gradually and smoothly immersing players in the game world and Geralt’s adventures. Dark Mode — a difficulty level designed for hardcore players, with unique dark-themed items. At this difficulty level, even greater emphasis is placed on battle preparation, defensive maneuvers and opportunistic attacking.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel 2.2 GHz Dual-Core or AMD 2.5 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 1.5 GB (Win XP), 2GB (Win Vista/Win 7)
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 (512 MB) or Radeon HD3850 (512 MB). Resolution: 1280×720.
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.29 has to be installed.
- Hard Drive: 25GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.