The Wild at Heart Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Wild at Heart Direct Download
Wield an ever-growing herd of quirky creatures to rebuild broken paths, battle perilous beasts, and solve peculiar puzzles in a rich, interconnected world. Join two young runaways as they unravel the mysteries of a lost realm in this nostalgic storybook fantasy! Amass your Horde Collect and deploy a swarm of quirky Spritelings; small magical creatures for you to command. Break stuff, collect loot, fight enemies, build new paths, and more! A unique and sequestered world rich with centuries full of lore. Woods, caves, coastline, ancient shrines… The Deep Woods is full of puzzles to be solved and secrets waiting to be uncovered. Gather rare resources like magical crystals, scrap, electrical components and more to build new structures, items, and upgrades! Take on precarious wildlife and supernatural foes with the unique abilities of your Spriteling swarm and your trusty vacuum, the Gustbuster!
“The dark is bad!” – A common saying among the denizens of the Deep Woods, and for good reason. Malevolent beings lurk in the shadows here and you may just find yourself wanting to stay near a campfire light until sunrise. I like the concept of time they use, there will be ghost monsters that you can’t beat it, that appear at night, but at the same time, there are puzzles that can only be solved at night. There is a sense of nervousness when the music changes in the afternoon to indicate that it will soon be night and the invisible creature appears, and returns to calm again in the morning An extremely cute adventure game! The art is beautiful, and the different sections of the map are all gorgeous. It’s also got a respectably large map and long game play for a story-rich game with hand drawn elements.
The Wild at Heart Free Steam Pre-Installed:
If you like Spiritfarer or Wytchwood, you’ll likely enjoy this too. As someone who games to relax and doesn’t like tons of combat, I appreciated that The Wild at Heart offers story mode, which reduces the number of monsters. That said, the final boss is extra challenging when you haven’t practiced combat as much! The Wild at Heart is a cozy game where you use cute creatures from the Deep Wood to solve puzzles and save your friends. I loved this game. Everything from the charming and colorful art style, the peaceful sound design, the unique characters, and the quirky humor made this whole experience a joy to witness. The Spritelings are impossible to not love, and working around their strengths and abilities was a lot of fun.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Core i3-9300T, AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660, AMD R7 260X
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Wild at Heart folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.