The Way Direct Download
The Way The game begins when the main character is 18 years old. The MC’s parents die in a car crash when he was 8 years old. Two years MC spends on the street. In the family where the MC lives, there is a need for money. And the main character has a dream to finish his studies and get a good job. The game has three main lines, with a completely different plot. What to say about this thing horrible graphics the interactions or decisions are sad the protagonist is ugly and has the charisma of a stone the story is really disgusting and looks like a b-class movie and the worst sandbox moving around the stage is sad it’s horrible I don’t like it any. It isn’t a wholly perfect game, yet the design and script are admirable, and the scope of this game is unbelievable.
On that basis alone, I never expected perfection. I appreciate the effort to do something bigger than one’s average AVN. The renders are increasingly well-animated and beautiful the further into the story one goes. I know the author is working to redo earlier segments of the game, so I’m excited to see what comes next! All in all, you’re really given a wide berth of choice, characters, and paths to take, which is all I could ask for in a character-driven AVN. Firstly this game has 3 routes. 3 games in one. Yes. Sounds great right? Wow why hasnt this been done before? Because its 3 times the work, thats why most renpy games have 1 path with varying scenes depending on choices made. If you had a large crew working on a game it might work but that simply is not viable for game of this type. This game does not function properly. You can rollback one image. ok… Not sure ive ever seen this before its quite annoying as I use rollback a lot in games like this, especially when this game has lots of fail states at times which just makes loading and saving far more annoying than the simple rollback, but that isnt even the main issue. Often I noticed after clicking on a thing on screen it does not function. Never have i ever ran into a problem like this while playing. It took me a while to realize this was even happening and sometimes I had to rapidly click +5 times on a prompt for it to register. No idea whats causing this bad coding most likely sorry not sorry.
The Way Pre-Installed:
Also, the face renders change throughout the game. Im not sure if this was on accident or a design choice but it is weird seeing an attractive character from the beginning turn into a weird looking creature (Monique..). I guess their faces change because of time passing but the differences are quite drastic and jarring. But some characters look great, Janet, Liza maria adele all look great, and the story and dialogue is fine although it has to be said your family gets into incest a bit too quickly. It should be a slow process but in this game it goes from 0 to 100 in an instant. Just feels rushed. So yeah too many ideas for one game clearly stopping this from ever being finished. Scrap 2 branches and stick to 1 with slight variation. At least that way this might get finished one day. Awesome game. The writing is a bit clunky sometimes (and not just the broken English), but the story is really good. The characters are great. (I miss Janet and Lisa already!) I love how it switches from VN to adventure game occasionally. It has the perfect amount of imagemap investigation. And at least a few hidden gems, not necessary for the story, but too good to miss. Before you know it, you’re in a bath with a hot mom, and then she gets shot in the head. Amazing game. Cannot recommend enough. This is probably not going to be everyone’s cup of tea as it’s a bit of a niche audience. However, it’s very well made and an interesting dark story. It has some gritty realism, and can make you think. The renders are great and it doesn’t seem buggy to me.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10-11 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060-4GB or AMD RX 580 (4 GB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4.66 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Way folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.