The Walking Dead The Telltale Definitive Series Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series contains all 4 Seasons, 400 Days, and The Walking Dead: Michonne, which includes over 50 hours of gameplay across 23 unique episodes. With graphical enhancements, behind the scenes bonus features and faithful recreations of classic menus, this is the definitive way to experience Clementine’s journey and find out how her story ends. Graphical Enhancements: “Graphic Black” art style brings Season 4’s enhanced visual style to all previous seasons of the acclaimed series. Will also include full dynamic lighting to episodes that previously did not receive this upgrade.
Behind the Scenes Bonuses: Exclusive looks at the making of the game from the developers, VO artists, and other team members that brought Clementine’s story to life. This includes over 10+ hours of developer commentary and “Return of the Walking Dead” documentary short.
Gameplay Improvements: Character performances, lip syncing, and other gameplay and UI enhancements make this the definitive Telltale’s The Walking Dead experience. Even more digital bonuses: Music player that includes 40+ tracks across all seasons, art gallery, 3D model viewer with playable voice lines, and new 3D front end that still includes the original menus and music from all past seasons. The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series also comes with music from all of the games (even though I noticed it’s missing a few tracks), character trophies that can play animations and voice lines, concept art and a graphic black visual style for Seasons 1-3 and Michonne that can be enabled and disabled. The graphic black visual style was originally introduced in The Walking Dead: The Final Season and was built with that style in mind, but the other season weren’t, because of this, graphic black doesn’t look too good in certain areas throughout Season 1-3 and Michonne, making certain rooms pitch black. I’m happy to say that this can only occur during dialogue segments, and not actual gameplay. I’d honestly recommend turning off graphic black and playing the game how it was intended to look, then turning on graphic black on a second playthrough. Graphic black cannot be disabled when playing The Final Season.
it was nice to see some areas right after the outbreak. Lee’s past was also very interesting to piece together as the game gives you clues as to what happened. Another great thing about this game is that anyone can die at any moment, this isn’t like the TV show or the comic, where when you meet someone, they’re a part of the group for long time and then get killed off. In this game, you could meet someone for the first time and they die hours, minutes or seconds later. Characters can be introduced and then killed off one episode later, 3 episodes later or in the same episode you met them, you never know, you’re always on edge, just like you would be in the zombie apocalypse and they nailed the feeling. Lee eventually finds a young girl named Clementine who’s all by herself. Lee swears to her that he’ll look after her until they find her parents. Over the course of the entire season,
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 45 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Walking Dead The Telltale Definitive Series folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.