The Walking Dead The Final Season Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Clementine, now a fierce and capable survivor, has reached the final chapter in her journey. After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be her chance for a home. But protecting it will mean sacrifice. Clem must build a life and become a leader while still watching over AJ, an orphaned boy and the closest thing to family she has left. In this gripping and emotional final season, you will define your relationships, fight the undead, and determine how Clementine’s story ends.
The Walking Dead: The Final Season is an episodic adventure video game developed by Telltale Games and later Skybound Games, and the fourth and final main game in The Walking Dead video game series, based on the comic book series of the same name. Taking place some years after The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, the game focuses on Clementine’s efforts to raise young Alvin Jr., AJ, in the post-apocalyptic world, coming to join with a group of troubled teenagers surviving out of their former boarding school. Their path leads them to encounter a hostile group of raiders led by a figure from Clementine’s past.
As with other games in The Walking Dead series, The Final Season is a graphic adventure game, where the player controls the protagonist Clementine as she struggles to survive in the wake of a zombie apocalypse. The player can move Clementine around the environment to examine and collect items and initiate conversation trees with non-player characters, and progress in the game. The Final Season introduces a collectible mechanic, where players can collect certain items in the world and place them in their room later. Some collectibles can only be obtained on the basis of choices. For each episode, a certain amount of collectibles are to be found. Decisions made by the player can affect future episodes, and The Final Season can use previous saved games from The Walking Dead to bring a player’s choices from these games into The Final Season. Players that have not played previous seasons,
or who may want to adjust choices made affecting Clementine’s character, will be able to use a web-based Story Builder tool to create a cloud-based save game that can be used to feed into the game. This also addresses issues with various save game limitations due to platform transitions over the course of the series (for example, previous saves from the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 from the first two seasons are not compatible with The Final Season
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Walking Dead The Final Season folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.