The Thrill of the Fight VR Boxing Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
The Thrill of the Fight is a down-to-earth VR boxing game focused on authenticity. Enter a virtual gym and battle a series of unique challengers with their own styles and techniques. Use timing and skill to land the knockout blow. Evade swings, land jabs, and block punches to become the king of the ring! Room scale is required with a minimum supported play area size of 2m by 1.5m (6.5ft by 5ft). Please ensure your SteamVR Chaperone boundaries or Oculus Guardian boundaries are set up properly for room scale and that you are willing to move and punch anywhere within and around the play area you have defined. Oculus Quest users: Neither Oculus Link nor Virtual Desktop correctly pass the play area information needed to play The Thrill of the Fight. The developers of both have been notified and are working on fixes, but it is not recommended to purchase TotF to play through these methods until fixes are released by those developers. ALVR is reported to be working properly.
Oculus Rift users: Native Oculus support is included. If you are not prompted to launch the game in native Oculus mode, right click the game in your Steam games list and choose “Launch The Thrill of the Fight in Oculus VR mode.” The Thrill of The Fight is so great! You get in the ring and box different fighters in VR and it’s one hell of a workout! I love wailing on dudes with names like “Ugly Joe” to the point they start spitting blood and get knocked out and fall to the floor. This is the most cardio intensive VR game I have played so far and although I can only handle it in short bursts I love it so much! One fight is enough to feel like I’ve run a mile! It seems this game favors headhunting. Bodyshots are useful for setting up headshots, but it doesn’t seem possible to win via a bodyshot, no matter how hard and accurate you land to the liver. If you knock someone down, they are no more vulnerable in the seconds following them getting up. Often they’ll stand up and come at you like they’re 100% healthy all of a sudden.
Speed and accuracy are what decides the power behind punches, and the game does a great job of figuring out whats a low power jab and a powerful hook. A.I is also a high point, assuming your playing on the higher difficulty, opponents will get better as you climb the ladder and eventually will get to the point where they will almost feel like a real player. My only complaint really is how many hits a fighter can take before they get knocked down. Im pretty sure the game emphasizes aggression against clearly hurt fighters, but in my current room setup i cant really push forward without breaking my hand punching a wall. I like how movement is just you IRL moving forward, but i would like an option for small room scale where fighters don’t fall back constantly.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 or AMD Ryzen 5 1600 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Thrill of the Fight VR Boxing folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.