The Technomancer Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG that offers players plenty of dynamic combat action based on 4 skill trees dedicated to 3 combat styles and the destructive electrical powers of the Technomancers. The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG set on Mars, featuring dynamic combat and an epic story line, where your choices will affect the fate of the Red Planet. You are a Technomancer, a formidable warrior harnessing destructive electrical powers. Embark on a perilous journey across a planet torn apart by conflict and infested with mutant creatures. Travel with your companions, choosing between diplomacy, combat or trickery to resolve quests. Gain experience to level up your character, and learn new skills or upgrade perks across 4 unique skill trees. Loot, buy and craft more powerful equipment and weaponry for yourself and teammates, to stand a chance of surviving! There are three styles of combat.
The player can add companions to their party, who can then level up. The player will also be able to improve their own combat abilities, and they can make different choices about how to solve each quest. There are three different endings, and each is slightly modified by several major choices the player makes throughout the game. The player can craft their weapons and armor. There are four different skill trees. The game is set during the War of Water, 200 years after humans colonized Mars. l love this combat style – you need choose extreme to feel it. some ppl dislike that there are no “teleports”, guys, you have “teleports” between cities and places ))) to chapter 3 you learn all shortcuts and manage your errands better. the ending is kind of predictable, but anyway i liked this universe with all fights against or with regime. Really good, especially for this price. There were almost no bugs to speak of except a few spelling errors for items. There’s a little annoying pathfinding bug when you climb up ledges and ladders but that’s the only one I can remember.
The voice acting and atmosphere were great, the level design was interesting and the combat was really enjoyable. The story was really well crafted and I enjoyed some of the “easter eggs” in some people’s dialogues. “By jove I’ve done it!” had me crack up. The character dialogue and the choices you make have an effect on your allies and I’m honestly considering replaying it again just to see what would be different. It’s a shame that this game doesn’t work on some PCs (something to do with CPUs?) but it ran perfectly on my older PC. For reference, I have an i5 4690k (4 cores), and a R9 200 series graphics card. Almost all the negative reviews I’ve seen have been about this. Technomancer plays about the same time as the other game in the same franchise called ‘Mars: War Logs’. Gaining XP to unlock more skills that make you stronger is addicting.
Seeing all armour upgrades on your character is nice. The UI could have been better since the menu only shows the item’s name and the stats and not how it looks like. So you have to equip an item first to check if you like it visually. Overall, Technomancer isn’t bad, much less linear than the other title and comes with big maps. However, the big maps are also kind of the downfall of Technomancer since there is way too much backtracking later on. This stretched out the game unneededly and made it worse than it could have been. I would probably give it a neutral rating for the amount of backtracking if I could. If you don’t mind the backtracking, Technomancer is a decent RPG with some nice skills if you go full Technomancer. If you hate walking from one side to the other and right back then this game is probably not for you.
- An adventure set on the terraformed deserts of a post-apocalyptic Red Planet
- Three combat styles with deep character customization
- Unleash powerful Technomancy abilities on your foes
- In-depth crafting changes the appearance and stats of weapons and armour
- A world that reacts to your decisions
- Relationships with your companions open new pathways and quests
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: AMD FX-4100 X4 (3,6 GHz)/Intel Core i5-2500 (3,3 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB, DirectX 11, AMD Radeon HD 6950/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Technomancer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.