The Talos Principle 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Talos Principle 2 Direct Download
Born into a new world where biological humanity is extinct but human culture lives on in a city of robots, you find yourself swept up in a mind-bending adventure involving a mysterious megastructure hiding enormous powers. The more you discover, the more you will be confronted with questions about the nature of the cosmos and the purpose of civilization. The broken promise of a better tomorrow, the fear of repeating humankind’s mistakes, faith in reason or renouncing humanity altogether – the choices you make and the sides you take will determine the course of events. Solve a wide array of puzzles with varying difficulty levels, including clever metapuzzles and highly challenging Gold puzzles. Finish the game without solving every puzzle, or pursue the rewards of complete mastery. A variety of new abilities, such as gravity manipulation and mind transference, join the established mechanics of the original Talos Principle, creating a fresh but familiar experience. Take the next step forward in the story of The Talos Principle in a thought-provoking, character-driven interactive story with multiple endings penned by returning writers Jonas Kyratzes (The Eternal Cylinder,
Explore more than a dozen all-new environments, from a city on the brink of a paradigm shift to the varied landscapes of a mysterious island that holds the keys to the future. Take a break from puzzle-solving to discover long-buried secrets and strands of forgotten history. Immerse yourself in the rich, bittersweet world of The Talos Principle with a stunning soundtrack by master composer Damjan Mravunac (Serious Sam, The Talos Principle), with a guest appearance by Chris Christodoulou (Risk of Rain 1 and 2). excellent puzzle-driven levels that each ended with you collecting a floating tetromino-shaped sigil then used to unlock new puzzles. It’s an “Overwhelmingly Positive” cult hit for a reason, but it was ultimately just an individualized simulation When a strange particle cloud appears at your birthday celebration, takes the form of Prometheus, and invites you to a faraway island megastructure before being chained by Pandora who tells you to ignore everything you just saw… uh, yeah, I think we’re probably going to go ahead and choose Option B: Explore.
The Talos Principle 2 Direct Play:
Surrounding the megastructure are a system of towers that when activated open up sections of the megastructure for you to explore. You’ll need to complete a cluster of eight-puzzles in order to power up a tower, and then do all that two more times before RGB tower lights converge to open a single side of the megastructure. Doing so each time delivers a new bombshell plot point, none of which I’ll spoil. . Credit this to delightful writing and voice acting that oscillates effortlessly between earnest insight and wry humor. Really, it’s just a joy interacting with the many citizens of New Jerusalem, and they’re not even why you’re here Clash: Artifacts of Chaos) and Tom Jubert (The Swapper, Subnautica), joined by Verena Kyratzes (The Hand of Merlin, Serious Sam 4).
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 (version 2004 or newer)
- Processor: 4 core CPU @ 2.5 GHz (AMD Ryzen 5, Intel core i3/i5)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM; Radeon RX 470, GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 75 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Talos Principle 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.