The Stanley Parable Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
The Stanley Parable is a first person exploration game. You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley. You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice. The game will end, the game will never end. Contradiction follows contradiction, the rules of how games should work are broken, then broken again. This world was not made for you to understand. But as you explore, slowly, meaning begins to arise, the paradoxes might start to make sense, perhaps you are powerful after all. The game is not here to fight you; it is inviting you to dance. Based on the award-winning 2011 Source mod of the same name, The Stanley Parable returns with new content, new ideas, a fresh coat of visual paint, and the stunning voicework of Kevan Brighting. For a more complete and in-depth understanding of what The Stanley Parable is, please try out the free demo.
Didn’t expect such an experience at all. This is far from being a regular game you play in order to get relax. It is very difficult to describe it without spoilers but let’s just say that you will have a narrator who will comment on your every action through this weird reality-like world. You embody a lovely character named Stanley and who works every day without asking himself any question. Until that day… ‘The Stanley Parable’ is kind of a funny, relevant, deep, creative, mysterious, frustrating and destabilizing game all at once. The narrator will sometimes make you get stuck for long minutes, and the proposed environment will sometimes seem very narrow. But that is the point, because this game puts everything it has on the scenario. It is full or original endings, discreet easter eggs, hilarious lines and philosophical puns. Get ready because ‘The Stanley Parable’ will do everything to make you feel uncomfortable.
I like how the game turns into a nightmare. In the beginning everything looks great, but then you notice more and more that something is wrong. It doesn’t take long until you think: “…welp, can’t wait to find out how messed up this place is.” After a while you are faced with so many different things such as racism and unethical experiments and it gets more and more tense. In terms of gameplay, it’s great. You find different weapons and abilites during the story and by exploring the city. And Elizabeth, the npc sidekick, is a big part of the story. Gameplay wise you don’t have to babysit her, so its not an entire game long escort mission.The flying city looks awesome and is set in the style of the 1910s with wonderful art design. The graphics still look great for an 8 year old game from 2013. Also the soundtrack is amazing and gave us chills at some points. But the best part is the awesome through the game ongoing story. At the end they go full out, with amazing twists. You expect a twist at the end, but you are not ready for it when it comes. Infinite slapped us really hard in the face with the ending.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher – *NOT* an Express graphics card).
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Stanley Parable folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.