The Spirit and the Mouse Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
After a shocking thunderstorm brings them together, unlikely allies Lila the mouse and Lumion the Spirit guardian must work in tandem to restore balance to their quaint village. Thankfully, Lila has her big heart and electrifying new powers to aid her on this journey. Guide her through a heartwarming adventure across Sainte-et-Claire to befriend playful electric spirits called Kibblins and illuminate this village once more. The Spirit and the Mouse is a narrative-focused adventure game that has you searching every nook and cranny of this world to complete objectives and collect items to aid you in your humble quest to assist those in need. Listen to the villagers’ woes, then find the Kibblins who are running amok in order to fix the village’s newfound electricity problems. By doing good and working together with these lively spirits, Lila can then put Lumion back in the sky where he belongs!
Explore the charming French village of Sainte-et-Claire and discover its secrets at your own pace from the perspective of a tiny mouse! Use electricity-based powers to traverse the world around you, solve character-driven puzzles, and bring the villagers’ stories to life. Help the troubled local villagers by going on quests and placating the mischievous Kibblins through charming mini-games. Collect energy and happiness to unlock new abilities throughout the course of your adventure. Cute, charming exploration & collection game, appropriate for young players (as long as they can control a character & camera in 3D space) but honestly a nice chill experience for an adult. You navigate 3D spaces (by which I mean spaces that are stacked vertically– there’s a lot of climbing and dropping) searching for characters and collectibles, unlocking shortcuts, and completing short missions.
The Spirit and the Mouse Direct Download:
The game is not especially long (i finished it with all the collectibles in 7 hours, including probably 30-45 minutes of AFK time mixed in), but that seems appropriate since it has family-friendly presentation and low-stakes difficulty, making it achievable for younger players. There’s a reasonable variety of mission types, and most potential “failure” can be avoided by paying close attention (there’s no timer to race against, no fall damage, no combat), and if you’re struggling with the collectibles, you have the option of buying map markers for them one-at-a-time. Absolutely adorable little puzzle collectathon. Not a difficult game in any sense of the word, but it’s obviously not meant to be. This game is more like comfort food after a long day of work. Beautiful aesthetic, cute protagonist, no high intense in-the-second gameplay. Just relax and have fun. Highly recommend.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8550U (4 * 1800), or AMD A8-3850 (4 * 2900), or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620, or Radeon R7 250 (2048 VRAM), or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Spirit and the Mouse folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.