The Silent Swan Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Silent Swan Direct Download
The story follows Mirov, whom, after waking up seventeen years into the future, enters The Land Beyond the Walls in search of the past he left behind. Throughout the game Mirov will gradually near the bed of the calamity that struck his home, and get closer to the truths he is determined to unearth, while a strange uneasiness warns him he best walk back. The Silent Swan is the story of two cities: Urzhum and Sernur; of two conflicts: past and future; and of two people; Selene and Mirov. Gameplay-wise, The Silent Swan is a relaxed and slow first-person narrative experience that combines the open levels formula with mechanics of a walking simulator. The massive overworld defined by the walls have sparsely located urban areas to them. These urban areas are all connected by landbridges—terrestrial bridges rising above the ground—which the player navigates on quicycles. The levels themselves are megalithic urban areas, much larger and expansive than there is any need for,
You can now shoot small guns while driving as well. There are now police chases and many more patrolling officers wandering the streets everywhere you look, although regrettably, there AI can be very immersion-breaking in which crimes they seem to choose to tackle. I invested into blades and throwing weapons and enjoyed tossing knives at my enemies’ heads, dashing into groups with my katana, zipping around them while slowing down time for them but not me, and zipping out to safety to throw more knives from safety. They have an alive city with living breathing people with their own stories in it. They had a vision for a depressive world, they made that world reality and told their story.
The Silent Swan Pre-Installed:
It just simply DOESN’T. HOLD. BACK. You will see anything and everything uncensored, like a raw BD. Sh*t makes you question the very core of humanity. But not everything in this game is flawless. Some moments prioritize action over fear, with boss fights feeling choreographed rather than genuine tests of survival. Ethan Winters’ predicament hooks you from the beginning, and the conclusion, while messy, ties up loose ends and leaves room for more questions, a challenging feat for a long-running series. which the player will cross following different objectives, as the story gradually unravels around them.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (version 1607) (64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8700K | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB) | AMD Radeon RX 570 (4 GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Silent Swan folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.