The Scarlet Demonslayer Direct Download
As the skies tear asunder, dimensional rifts appear throughout the land. They flood the world with powerful miasma, turn wildlife into demonic aberrations, and threaten mankind. Only the fabled Demon Annihilators, righteous warriors chosen by the gods, can harness enough power to fend off hordes of demons and obliterate the core of the rifts to cleanse the land Agnis Flarebyte, the most powerful of a long line of Annihilators, loses her power at the hands of a greedy, corrupt Prime Minister of the kingdom. He vows to keep her magic energy hostage until she meets his demands, thus endangering the integrity of the nation as the looming threat of the rifts continues to grow. Agnis must find a way to regain her lost power with the help of her assistant’s magic-gathering strategies, then finally end the rift’s menace and the Prime Minister’s ploy.
The cold red head bad-ass heroine, she doesn’t even flinch when taking a blood bath with enemies. Hard as steel character, with jokes and knowledge how to deal with pathetic guys. That type of girl in h-RPG is very rare, and I am almost mad that this game is only 6 hours long. Mainly because design like that may be odd for most people, but for me that’s how girl would act like close to divinity, fighting and only anihilating demons for most of her life. Is the gameplay and other elements good though? I wouldn’t say so, there are big gaps between advancing h-events. Even without combat, it’s quite a grind.
The Scarlet Demonslayer Direct Play:
There should be more events and more backstory for Agnis, she really deserves that. Still I had fun with all 3 endings. The story is interesting, if I must say, and the game will most certainly benefit from a sequel. The H-scenes are not lacking and the female protagonist design is certainly superb — among the most beautifully (and acceptable) drawn facial aesthetics and proportions. Though I must say that with all the genre and H-scene types included in this game, the game would have benefited way much more if more genre/H-scene types were included (which I will not mention since that is my personal preference and I do not speak on behalf of all players
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Scarlet Demonslayer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.