The Promise Free Download [v0.76] [Xagrim’s Gameforge] PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life. And those will have influence on others, as well. The game is created with Ren‘Py and features 3D renders and animations made in DAZ Studio 3D. The game has an individual main story (The Promise) and a global main story. (But you don’t have to follow it, if you don’t like it). There are many side stories and smaller events, based on your decisions. It is possible that you close a route or get a different outcome.
You will have to raise corruption and the relationships with your family to get certain events and more. The game will have different endings for each character. Many things will be influenced by what you do. Many things are possible. You can have an affair, cheat, or live in absolute love with your wife. You can make her more open for other things and more. But be careful with your decisions – it is possible that the situation gets out of control. The game will be a combination of grinding and on time and choices depending situations.
The Promise Pre-Installed:
And then the game basically turns you loose on a sandbox Western action-RPG and lets you do whatever the hell you want. Sure, you’re supposed to find your family’s killer and enact your revenge, but let’s be honest: there’s a lot more to do in Westerado, and you’d be foolish to simply skip through the main storyline and be done. Most people will probably do the same quests first: helping a concerned wife bring her drunk husband home, clearing out a graveyard of bandits, etc. The quest design at first seems pretty straightforward, but there’s actually a great deal of freedom here. As far as I can tell, literally every single NPC in the game can be killed, which can be a boon during certain quests whose other option for completion is a hefty amount of money. In one notable mid-game quest, a local Indian chief tasks you with freeing buffalo from ranches. I did so with a blend of violence and not-giving-a-damn and wound up finishing with the blood of a few ranchers on my hands but the satisfaction of herds of bison now roaming free.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Promise folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.