The Police Mystery Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Police Mystery Direct Download
The police have arrested dangerous criminals from the neighborhood and sent them to jail. Little did they know, one of them was a witch who casted a spell to shrink many police officers to the size of ants. Play as a bug sized police officer in a giant police station and interact with giantess women. Go on a weird adventure and do crazy things such as saving your girlfriend from an avocado dip or avoid being sat on. The models of some of the girls become very low poly at some parts of their bodies and the shading becomes extremely rough. Bras and panties look spray painted on and really fall apart once you get close enough to them. 4) Some parts really feel unfinished. Namely after your character is vored. You can exit their stomach and fall into endless nothing, for example. All-in-all for a giantess game the experience is a solid 7/10. Especially for lovers of mostly unaware content, which normally I don’t care for but it’s done very well here. The ladies in uniform look incredible and seeing new size content on Steam is always welcome.
Would be amazing to see updates to the game addressing some of the Cons, and perhaps the ability to choose between a male or female officer as your playable character. Here’s to future content from the dev! the gameplay was great and the storyline was engaging which made the purchase worthwhile. I didn’t find exploration and side quests all that rewarding though. Conversations/stories from NPC’s weren’t all that interesting. But having said that I’ve completed the majority of them. The ship builder is awesome and you can waste hours just trying to build that perfect ship. The gear modification is pretty dang good as well. I just wish to you ‘level up’ early game gear to keep it throughout your play-through like in Skyrim. You will have to keep swapping out gear as you level up, which means discarding even legendary items.
The Police Mystery Free Steam Pre-Installed:
It’s good along the lines of typical Bethesda fare like fallout or oblivion. This is definitely a game that’s going to stick around for the next decade, and could easily have a lot of replayability over that decade, especially with the creation kit tools. My advice is if you’re still on the fence give it a year, then come back to it. A lot of negatives given to it are there are a lot more menu hopping than pure open world, and going into it expecting a straight fallout 4 in space will leave you disappointed. But if you go in expecting a fallout 4 lite in space, and the understanding that like the other Bethesda titles it is going to get better with time, it’s a pretty amazing game. I’ve already beaten it once and I’m going through my second playthrough, and I absolutely love the story and all the expansive little tangents and quest lines you can go off into. If you dropped hundreds of hours in fallout and hundreds of hours in skyrim, there’s a good chance you’re going to drop hundreds of hours.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 11 64 Bit
- Processor: Core i7-10700 or Ryzen 5 6600H
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 470 4GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Police Mystery folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.