The Planet Crafter Free Download v0.4.004 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
You are sent on an hostile planet with one mission: Make it habitable for Humans. You’ll have to survive, collect resources, build your base and machines in order to heat the planet, create an atmosphere with enough oxygen and eventually geo-engineer an entire planet! Gather minerals and resources to survive. Craft all the tools you’ll need in order to fulfill your mission. Explore old crashed ships and ruins and discover a planet full of mystery.
Build you own base You’ll need a base and all sorts of machines to make yourself at home, and be able to bring life on this planet! DO NOT START BUILDING A BASE on lower ground, eventually the whole base will be swallowed up into a lake, find some decently high ground or it will break your game many hours in as it did to me. I had to watch as the water line slowly drew closer and closer to everything i had build until it was too late. developers – please stress to players more heavily than a very vague hint about building in altitude. the fact that the default landing zone is in an area that becomes a lake is going to cause this issue for many people if you don’t somehow warn them more clearly.
I just want to give a HUGE kudos to the TWO DEVS who are creating this game. It does have it’s small issues but so far this game is a LOT of fun and although it seems a bit barebones at first, once you get further into the game it is full of depth in the systems that they use while still being easy to understand. I would LOVE to see this game open up to Steam Workshop content for the community to create their own mods etc and add even more to this great GEM of a game. I 100% recommend that everyone at least download the DEMO and try it, if you like it then the progress from the demo version saves over to the full game once you purchase it. It’s basically Subnautica on Mars, if you liked that game you’ll like this one. It’s a bit crude in its current state but the gameplay is there and it’ll no doubt be ironed out during Early Access. I do hope they add animals or something at some point because the world feels pretty desolate and lonely.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Planet Crafter folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.