The Plane Effect Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
A time-and-mind bending adventure game… It’s your final day at the office, it is time to clock out and return home – loomed over by a cosmic anomaly with an oppressive, otherworldly force. Helpless over the cosmos, all you know is that you must return to your family, as soon as you can. Find your way home by any means… As you progress through the dystopic cityscape, you quickly you realise all is not as it should be. Did it always take this long? Were the streets always a labyrinth? Where even is “home”? All you know is that you must keep pushing ever onwards, you must keep going. Navigate through a dystopian society Navigate beautifully and elaborately designed, otherworldly environments and solve unusual puzzles to keep Solo moving through each area. Players have the option to figure out puzzles step-by-step with no hints, or activate a little guidance on your impossible journey through ‘Assisted-Mode’.
I have not yet finished the game, I’m about 3 hours in, but I wanted to give a quick review of the game so far, and my first impressions. The story here starts with a montage of our main man, who smiles way more than any person should, to the point where I started to wonder if he is the serial killer. But, despite being the happiest man alive, his life takes a dark turn when he picks up a seemingly harmless paper airplane. He is now all alone in his office, looking for photographs, clues, and objects that he can use to find his way out of the locked building. And the game progresses in that manner for the rest of the time. You’ll come across some memory games here and there, or environmental puzzles, but for the most part, this is a Clue-type game where you need to find the correct items in the correct order to advance. There are usually subtle direction cues around each location, but you will learn a lot from trial-and-error (and dying).
The troublesome part is, there were a few bugs in my short playtime that were a bit frustrating, partially because I did not know they were bugs, and secondly because you need to do a soft reset for them by going out to the main menu and then re-entering the game. Thankfully, this does not set you back in your progress, it’s just a bit time consuming, and you’re never quite sure if it was a bug until you reload the game and see the problem has been solved. For instance, there is a short surfing sequence, but the first time I completed it, the game didn’t register and I just kept going, and then eventually free-falling for a minute or two. I did think it strange that this continued for so long, but there was also an earlier segment that went on for longer than I anticipated.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 bit Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8150 3.6GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Plane Effect folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.