The Patriarch Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
The Patriarch A couple of friends invited you on a fortnight’s trek to put you back on your feet. They noticed how hard your breakup affected you and they decided to share their vacation with you. After a week in the wild, the three of you are getting much closer than you expected. But little by little, it dawns on your little group that there’s something odd going on. Will you be able to make it back to your former life? Will you want to go back to your former life? First thing’s first there is no NTR in the game. In the prologue a couple invites you to have a threesome with them. That’s not NTR, you are literally fucking another man’s girl. After the prologue you are the only male around and you are meant to stay that way. If you are into domination, punishment, spanking, bondage, toy use etc. TheGary(dev) is your guy. I have played his previous game and loved it. I must say this one improves upon it. There is less grind, character models and animations are better, and the story progresses quicker. This game progresses very well. It has some nice kinks and very good renders. A decent story that may be misjudged by the start. It should be checked by those who enjoy spanking and maledom themes. The Gary improved on his previously work with the well placed animations inside choices during sex scenes that very few author have the capabilities to do. It’s such a shame, the beginning of the game was incredible, well rendered, good dialogue, an overall better than average setup for a game.
The inciting event that pushes the game from kinetic novel to sandbox is also actually a fairly interesting plot point. Maybe not entirely original, but well executed with some interesting characters. And then the sandbox grind begins. It sucks all narrative structure, all interest in the characters and all forward momentum out of the game. I stuck with this one a little longer because I liked the MC and Abigail quite a bit…but by the 25th time I’ve gone upstairs to watch the same bath scene…or to the lake, again, or ‘had fun’ in front of a witness…the time waste starts to overtake any possible interest I could have in the story or characters, or occasional drip of erotic events. It’s really too bad. All the elements of a great game are present, but it’s hard to recommend unless you are a real masochist about completing point and click tasks and repeatable events. If that is you, this game will be your cup of tea. For all else,
The Patriarch Pre-Installed:
I can only recommend giving the prologue a play through. I really enjoyed the kinetic novel at the beginning of the game. The characters look great and the eroticism was definitely there. Then the sandbox started. I don’t understand why anyone would like to play a game where you build momentum and tension with a nice beginning, get excited about where it all goes next and all the things you’ll do to the girl, and then you grind it to a screeching halt with an extremely boring and uninteresting sandbox grind. It takes some time to figure out the mechanics, which is annoying. Then you grind for a while, unlock a new scene or two, and realize the degree of repetition required to get more content and… meh, delete. I feel like too many developers have great ideas, great renderings, and great setups, but they seem hell bent on making “gameplay” that is an obstacle that stands in between the player and what the player is trying to do, instead of making gameplay the thing the player is trying to do. To begin with, a really good kinetic novel game. Camping with friends, sharing your girlfriend with your best buddies, there was a lot more to it. Now a boring sandbox game with repetitive sequences and a lot of spanking. Who likes it, ok. The story, on the other hand, is very good, just badly staged from the sandbox part.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10-11 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060-4GB or AMD RX 580 (4 GB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2.39 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Patriarch folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.