The Pathless Free Download v1.0.60778 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
From the creators of ABZÛ, The Pathless is the mythic adventure of an archer and an eagle in a vast forest. Archery and Falconry Become the Hunter, a master of archery who travels to a mystical island to dispel a curse of darkness that grips the world. Forge a connection with your eagle companion and soar through the air. Perform fluid acrobatics and execute awesome trick shots with a unique archery system that allows effortless shooting while moving at high speeds. Explore an Open World Forge your own path through a beautiful open world packed with secrets to find. Traverse misty forests, lush meadows and snowy tundras. Discover the dark history of the island as you solve puzzles in ancient ruins and unearth long-forgotten secrets.
Hunt Corrupted Spirits Giant corrupted spirits lurk in the woods. Use all your skill to hunt them down, but be careful not to become the hunted yourself. Engage in epic battles against the cursed beasts to restore light to the land. The bond with your eagle and the fate of the world hang in the balance. On one hand, the things it does well, it does VERY well. The movement is fluid and satisfying, the art style and environments are gorgeous, The boss fights are a spectacle, and of course the soundtrack is beautiful and the highlight of the game. Unfortunately, the game is let down somewhat by some pretty glaring flaws. First, the puzzles (which take up a significant chunk of gameplay) are rather repetitive and most if not all of them are braindead easy, making them more tedious than fun.
Second, the navigation system SUCKS. Your only means of navigation is a pulse which puts a red glow on any unexplored points of interest. The problem is that this glow is both quite faint and doesn’t show through terrain. I once spent a good 40 minutes searching for the last collectible in an area because it was tucked away in a corner where you couldn’t see the glow Behind the curtain a little bit, the experienced team at Giant Squid used impressive technical tricks to keep gameplay feeling smooth and even across all skill levels. Dynamic asset loading, zero explicit tutorials, no texture pop-ins, invisible target locking, quiet auto saving, thoughtful dynamic lighting, intelligent companion pathfinding, and an illusory “health” system are just some of the many thoughtful mechanics behind the scenes that yield space for the player to entirely immerse themselves with a confidence rarely found in other games.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Pathless folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.