The Path To Die Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Path To Die Direct Download
The Path To Die is a top down pixel art game with action, adventure and a lot of exploration. In this game you will travel to Feudal Japan and visit different areas of a large Imperial Palace with its huge gardens, pagodas, cemeteries and villas where you will have to infiltrate and face a large number of enemies guarding it. The combat system is one of the most important aspects in The Path To Die, unlike other games where you attack by pressing buttons, here your right stick will be your trusty katana and you will kill your enemies performing your attacks moving it. Keep your sword sharp and your bow taut because you will face a lot of enemies that will stand between you and your destiny. Your weapons will be your best allies along your way. But you will not survive with only your weapons. Explore to the last corner because you will need food, drinks and bandages in addition to other vital items to keep yourself alive and fighting.
Unique combat system, handle your weapons with your right stick. Traditional Japan places represented in pixel art. No health restoration, bleeding and stamina system, katana sharpness wear… Manual save system, no checkpoints. Different looting items indispensable to survive. Variety of enemies with different weapons and fighting techniques. Different bosses who will give their lives to stop you. hard gameplay bring this to a new level! Every move counts and when you make the right one you feel awesome! Awesome gore and fun! Graphics is so nice. It would be flawless if it weren’t for one part. And that’s a ship. It’s so boring. Also final boss could be done more fun and not just shoot it ‘till it die. But I still strongly recommend this game.
The Path To Die Pre-Installed:
Thats not the worst thing in the world as the gameplay is still fun. But might be time to change the setting, clunky movement, and game modes. Havent finished it yet but the campaign is pretty standard but fun. I do not say this lightly, this game is excellent. Easily stands up there with RDR2, Witcher 3, and Dragon Age Inquisition IMO. Story is immersive, interesting and forces you to invest in the characters in the best way possible. The game plays out like a movie(everyone knows about the one-take throughout) but it’s more in the story and characters that the game may shine the most and make most sense. Whether it’s Kratos/Atreus family dynamic as they venture from one land to another, the bantering of dwarves Brok and Sindri, or the psychotic meltdowns of the cursed and villainous Baldur.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+ or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 430 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Path To Die folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.