The Matriarch Direct Download
From 2 to 8 players, The Matriarch is a deadly hide & seek party game where everyone is an imposter. It mixes social guessing with hide-and-seek mechanics and causes Paranoia in all players involved! BOTs are just programmed to complete their tasks, from milking cows to harvesting potatoes, they don’t question the Matriarch’s orders! Emulate the BOTs to avoid drawing attention to yourself, when the Matriarch is around. Wait for the right opportunity to go underground. Dig to find the path that will lead you to the exit. Pray that the Matriarch doesn’t have you in her radar when the night comes. The game can run on basically anything capable of an internet connection and data storage. It’s super lightweight in terms of graphics and processing. On top of that the hand-drawn look and feel of the game never gets old. Not to mention, the games are fast paced, there’s always tension and overall is quite refreshing even down to the bouncing boobs of the matriarch. It’s a great “popcorn” game with loads of potential.
The game is unfinished. The rounds only last between 30 seconds to 1 minute in length, which given how little you actually have to dig to escape is fair enough. But the game still feels too easy, the matriarch doesn’t have enough time to work out who is digging and who isn’t. Especially with a full server, you can escape in the first or second night (1 or 2 minutes real time). There needs to be some more challenges put in place to make escaping need a little more teamwork and communication. I played close to 10 games during my current 30 minutes of playtime. I only saw the matriarch win once. There just needs some more “padding” and the game would be amazing! However go into it with the mentality of it being an “early access game”. It’s fun for about 20/30 minutes but can tire quickly, especially with the lack of voice communication.
The Matriarch Pre-Installed:
But it’s so cheap, but yourself a few copies for you and your mates, hop on Discord, you’ll have a good laugh. When I first played Among Us, it gave me life again. It was fun doing tasks, finding dead bodies, stopping the Imposter, and killing as the Imposter was fun, too. Everything was perfect. Once I done with my first session(which lasted 25 hours), I finally woke up and decided to make my life better. I got a job working for Innersloth as an supervisor, I found new friends through Among Us
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Matriarch folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.