The Master’s Pupil Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Master’s Pupil Direct Download
Explore the eye of master artist Claude Monet and experience a unique biographical adventure! Test your skills and perseverance as you overcome the progressive disease that threatened Monet’s eyesight and solve puzzles to help the painter complete some of his greatest masterpieces! The Master’s Pupil is a puzzle adventure game where you will travel across the iris of Claude Monet and help him complete his masterpieces. Throughout the game, you will encounter and overcome increasing challenges as Monet experiences loss, like the passing of his wife Camille, and struggles with the cataracts that threatened his artistic skill. Consider color, space, and timing as you traverse the world of his eye – as one wrong color combination or move can end your journey. Hand Painted and expertly crafted – almost every part of this game has been painstakingly made using a real paintbrush in real life before being imported to the world.
The results are unique visuals reminiscent of Monet’s work and imbued with the personality of the developer. Biographical Adventure – you will experience the life of Claude Monet in a way that has never been done before. Navigate intricate 3D locations, learn more about the painter’s life, and dive through a rich soundscape produced by indie composer Steven W Schouten. Calm and Relaxed – An artist doesn’t rush but takes their time when completing their work. The Master’s Pupil gives you time to consider each puzzle, with tests that will challenge your brain and not your reflexes. Thoroughly enjoy this game! The length of time it took to make is to be commended, and the result is a super chill and puzzle filled game with a style quite it’s own. Be sure to give this a go if you’re into delicately put together puzzle games with a good level of challenge and abstract storytelling, with a great soundtrack to go with it!
The Master’s Pupil Direct Download:
This game is stunning. You immediately find yourself immersed in a masterfully hand-painted world that is as stunning as the works of Monet themselves. I was blown away by the level of detail and thoughtfulness behind every brush stroke. Then there’s the soundtrack and effects – equally as beautiful and immersive The gameplay is intuitive and fun – the puzzles are thoroughly engaging and they build level by level to keep you on your toes. I am so glad I got to experience this masterpiece – do yourself a favour and buy this game! An incredible blend of stunning visuals, fantastic music, and mentally stimulating yet still enjoyable puzzles.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Master’s Pupil folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.