The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo Direct Download
The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo is a surrealist point’n’click graphic adventure. Mr. Coo is stuck in a weird, nonsensical world, and he needs your help to get out of it -but first of all, he needs to find all his pieces and be whole again!- There might be some philosophical strife behind all this nonsense, but with all the chaotic monsters, crazy robots and one-eyed ladies, it’s kinda hard to say. With an astounding and colorful hand-drawn 2D cartoon art, and a surrealist and whimsical story, full of absurd humor, wacky characters and crazy situations and innovative puzzles, The Many Pieces Mr. Coo is a fresh take of the graphic adventure genre that will bring together veterans of these gamers and newcomers alike. Mr. Coo and this game are creations of the acclaimed artist Nacho Rodríguez. 2D animator and director, Rodríguez has been nominated to the Goya Awards for his short film “A lifestory”. He also was lead animator of the game O.zen at Ubisoft. Mr. Coo is one of his most celebrated characters, having appeared in several hilarious short films.
A fresh take of the point’n’click graphic adventure genre Astounding hand-drawn 2D cartoon artstyle A surrealist, whimsical world, symbolic and full of meaning – but also heartwarmingly silly! Meet wacky and lovable characters like the Giant Chicken, the Faunus or the One-eyed Woman Lots of absurd humor. Look, we already told you there are giant chickens, we can’t stress this enough. This has to be one of the best animated point’n’click I’ve ever seen. Very high quality details, expressions and movements, very reminiscent of old animated shorts. In this aspect, totally amazing. The puzzles are also very bizarre and creative, although sometimes maybe too much, there is always the clue book but this one gives the direct answer rather than a clue.
The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo Pre-Installed:
Even so, pretty good. The only bad thing is that there seems to be bugs in relation to the gameplay, sometimes it doesn’t register clicks on things, or makes the character repeat the action indefinitely. Once I had the cursor disappear completely, having to go back to the start menu to fix it. It’s more annoying than anything. There are many bugs like not being able to switch to the torso if it was in a certain spot, the cursor disappearing every so often after a switch to the body which causes you to restart the puzzle, and the second to last cutscene did not play when the legs were in a different spot as well. Really stunning visuals and animation with a great soundtrack to boot. The game is a little less than an hour, so you’re mostly paying for the amazing animation.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 / AMD® FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 750 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.