The Lost Condor Direct Download
The Lost Condor is a first person walking simulator where you can explore Machu Picchu, the ancient city of Peru. Listen to the sounds of birds, wind, walk under a waterfall and explore the ruins. There is no story or objective, and interactive objects. This is not a full-scale accurate representation of the site, but rather an artistic low poly version inspired by action-adventure games of the late 90s. This is a low budget game, made with some marketplace assets and some original 3d models. I could make way more checks there for you, but this game is amazing. On steam it shows I only have about 72 hours in, but I’ve been playing this game extensively for years on XBOX as well, somewhat recently made the switch to take full advantage of the new expansion. The studio is amazing, HIGHLY ACTIVE among the fan base, and really provides amazing support. Since I’ve been playing this game since roughly 2015, it’s been loads of free content after purchasing the main title itself – all the content has been damn near glitch free with some amazing gameplay situations.
SnowRunner is a very fun and quite enjoyable game. I played most of the previous gen games, but I would have to say Snowrunner is much better in various improvements. There is plenty of content and things to do. The driving and handling of the vehicles is realistic and challenging also which I like. There are many different map areas around the world you can explore via DLC content or even ones in the modding community. The mod selection like most games in this category is huge and there are plenty amazing and well done mods for Snowrunner. This is like American Truck and Euro Truck but on a more focused offroad aspect. The graphics and environments are also great as well. Would highly recommend Snowrunner if your into anything with offroading or want a fun and challenging experience also.
The Lost Condor Direct Play:
I like the attention to detail the game reminds me of Test drive unlimited but with trucks, the map is huge there is so many different places to see and explore. The trucks are amazing and the game offers various customisation options and upgrades to enhance their looks and performance etc, the game even includes the steam workshop for the addition of mods, which is always good If you want to add cool lights, fancy wheels or adjust the engine sounds etc which is fun.The gameplay is what you would expect its prity much a case of performing deliveries, to and from random locations to make money, then earn xp become a better driver and eventually build up your truck collection. The game allows you to hire trucks and trailers for deliveries, which is how you start out and eventually you can hire and assign your own drivers to work for you,
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 and up (Tested on Windows 10 64 Bit)
- Processor: Core i7-4xxx
- Graphics: GTX1650, RX570 or Equivalent
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Lost Condor folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.