The Lost Chapters Direct Download
The Lost Chapters is a modern fantasy, erotic visual novel with a heavy focus on romance and relationships. In ‘The Lost Chapters’ we follow Eve. Adopted by a family consisting of a single mother and her daughter, she had a tough life growing up in the suburbs. A struggling economy following a recent global pandemic made things all that more difficult for their family of three. When all seems lost, Eve receives a response to her job application as a teacher at Mara Institute, a world class teaching institution, with an extremely generous paycheck. This could be it, a panacea to all her family’s problems. However, isn’t there a saying about things that appear too good to be true? All these, while something ugly starts to stir under all the glamour and bustle of the city This is an excellent game. The renders are great and the plot is intriguing. One of the best supernatural VNs I’ve played. The flashback supernatural scenes and the present scenes can feel a little disjointed at times, but once you play through the whole thing, it makes sense. The world the dev is presenting seems very intriguing. We don’t know a lot about it yet, but the sections we are shown are super interesting. Definitely give this one a try . I am really enjoying this VN. I find the mix of fantasy underpinnings and contemporary city environment compelling. I don’t really know what’s going on in the story. Who to trust, who to root for, etc., and that’s a good thing.
I’ve played a little with story branches, and the resulting scenes can be significantly different. Often times, I found both branches equally engaging, and struggled to choose which one I wanted to follow. I think the art’s great, and I’m looking forward to the next installment of the project. I get the general plot of it all but it’s done in a way that’s rather clunky and skirts around the issue rather than slowly uncovering the mystery. Hard to decide if this game wants to be more plot driven or sex driven with the fetishes involved and how many possible scenes there are The skin textures are…..interesting to say the absolute least. Sarah switches from being almost completely albino to being a decayed gray at any given point in the story. The only sense of normalcy is her dialogue avatar. Jessica for some reason has a glossy upper body all the time like she’s wearing some kind of protective cover. It also seems to be completely differing from all other skin textures.
The Lost Chapters Pre-Installed:
And it’s just things like that where Selene also has weird lighting issues where she looks semi-gray and then you have Xue’s dong almost a grayish-black when she’s pretty much albino. Just a bunch of color issues that messed up the visuals, at least for me. I do enjoy Eve and her family’s render and the overall premise is enough to keep me here to see what comes next. Writing needs slight polishing but nothing too major in that department to affect flow. I just truly do think the renders and skin need to be improved before I can increase the rating. Very promising so far. Story seems intriguing especially with the added part of mister. Models and scenes are hot and refreshing. Looking forward to more, especially for progress in the submissive relationships. A great urban fantasy featuring an engaging story full of interesting characters presented on a superbly rendered stage. The last point of the above is actually the first I like to elaborate on: camera angles, lighting, models, poses, and facial expression all make for high quality renders.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10-11 (32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 3300X @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060-4GB or AMD RX 580 (4 GB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1.82 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Lost Chapters folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.