The Lego Movie 2 Videogame Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
The alien monster invaders have left Bricksburg in ruins and taken Emmet’s friends! It is now up to Emmet and a host of heroic characters to go beyond their world and save their friends from the strange inhabitants of the Systar System. Journey into outer space, discover new worlds, and test your Master Building skills. The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame is not a typical Lego Game, its more like, when Lego Worlds was in EA (Early Access) but with The LEGO Movie 2 elements, like Characters, Worlds and Buildlings. Controlls are better and this time also keyboard friendly. It works a bit like in Lego Worlds but simpler. You have a lot of Quests to do, they are very simple so that even smaller childs could do it. With every Quest you complete you can get prints for buildings, a lila stone (on other Lego Games they where golden or red) or some items that need a shop to open it. (bad tongues would say “a few typs of loot boxes” but you cant buy them with real money ^^). The last reward can also be found with golden chests you find by explore the map.
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame as it is based on Lego Worlds feels too large, empty and unstructured. It feels like a mod for Lego Worlds and perhaps it would have been better if it was just a download for Lego Worlds. The game does follow the plot of the movie quite well, but it has none of the charm that the first Lego Movie game did. The story is mostly told through Lucy doing voice overs and there is a clear lack of movie footage in the game which really sucks. I feel that if you were to watch a trailer for The Lego Movie 2 Video Game, you would think it looks just like all the others. After playing it though you soon realize it has none of the soul or personality of those other games. It is almost like they saw that “loot boxes” are the way things are done and they tried to come up with their own system. Now there is no Microtransactions or anything like that, but the system they have is pretty broken and you can work your way around it and make the game super easy.
if you liked Lego Worlds before it was released then this is a game for you, if you didn´t liked Lego Worlds but the normal Lego Games with a full Story and Gameplay, then you better skip this or watch a few Youtube Gameplayes before buying it, else you could also try it out and refund between 2h of playtime. A lot of text you need to read (maybe a bug? EA Edition had voice but the full game only text boxes) Bugs, no gamebreaking bugs but still similar bugs you already had in Worlds. Can be fast boring because quests are too easy and similar (run Challange for example you have to do it 3x but its always the same round and same time you have to beat, no challange at all). Could be a Con: Not the original Speaker from the Movie. Its a bit too much Copy & Past from Lego Worlds (same tools, Travel around Planets and so on) Full Audio in english EA Version but on the Full Release no Audio in all languages.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R9 280X or GTX 660 Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Lego Movie 2 Videogame folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.